Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Right AND Left turns - Round 1

Started by Buff, June 26, 2016, 04:10:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

No mention of the race?  Been some good position battles, these tires aren't lasting long at all.

berryhog

Quote from: Buff on June 26, 2016, 04:10:15 pm
No mention of the race?  Been some good position battles, these tires aren't lasting long at all.

Did you know that Danica was leading the race for a few laps ?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on June 26, 2016, 04:10:15 pm

Fell asleep about 30 mins before the race. Just woke up  :-[

berryhog

Don't think I've ever seen so much rubber on the track.

ImHogginIt

Glad I replaced Bowyer with Stewart this morning on my fantasy team

berryhog

Terrible choice to make between Stewart or Hamlin for the win.  Maybe they wreck each other before the end.

Buff

Buff

As the lead is growing, according to the clocks, the less retarded Waltrip is saying, "It's gonna be close in turn 11, Hamlin is really closing the gap....."

Buff

Racinray

Buff

Hamlin got the lead by bombing deep in the corner and bouncing off Tony.  After all these years, how did that idiot not realize that was a bad idea?  I love that the last pass for the win happened while the guys in the booth were calling the race over because Tony had used up his tires.

Does all of Tony's negative talk this weekend carry any more weight (pun) now that he won?

berryhog

Wow.  WWE couldn't have scripted a better finish.  Hamlin took the "fall" this time. 

Racinray

Where is hoghelmet14, can't believe he hasn't been in here posting. :)

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on June 26, 2016, 05:05:28 pm
Hamlin got the lead by bombing deep in the corner and bouncing off Tony.  After all these years, how did that idiot not realize that was a bad idea?  I love that the last pass for the win happened while the guys in the booth were calling the race over because Tony had used up his tires.

Does all of Tony's negative talk this weekend carry any more weight (pun) now that he won?

Fat boy looked awful worn out post race. I don't like the guy but today really helped the sport for the rest of the year. Hope he won't be such a sourpuss in interviews for awhile.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Racinray on June 26, 2016, 08:19:27 pm
Where is hoghelmet14, can't believe he hasn't been in here posting. :)

Well... this place no longer discusses racing.... Its just a mud fest.
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

TheRazorback500

Congrats to Smoke on the win!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?