Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bautista's new batting helmet

Started by GolfNut57, May 18, 2016, 11:16:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Anyone seen the new batting helmet Jose Bautista has ordered? It is his "Anti Jaw Puncher" Batting Helmet.  ;)

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

GolfNut57

No idea what happened to the pic of the batting helmet but if it can't be shown then a mod might as well delete this thread.   :-\
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

jrulz83

Something like this:

Or this:

For him though, I would recommend:

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

GolfNut57

Nah....it was a real batting helmet. The kind with double jaw flaps like they use in little league.

pigture perfect

Kind of like a double sided  JHeyward helmet?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

GolfNut57