Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I keep getting a Woopig popup...

Started by HaWg 10, November 16, 2005, 10:20:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HaWg 10

on some of the threads there is a woopig login box that keeps popping up... what is it on here for?
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HoggerNocker

HaWg 10

surely people aren't stealing threads from woopig and posting them on here..
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

beatnikluv

Someone has hot-linked their signature from WooPig.

HaWg 10

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HoggerNocker

Quote from: LSUFan on November 16, 2005, 10:36:33 am
which thread?
Who in Congress do we need to get in touch with to get rid of

Lanny

Nice joke,

I found it.  Let me know if you see it again.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Swino

The problem along with the poster is now gone for good. 

Stupid joke, nothing more.

HaWg 10

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Swino

HaWg 10

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

Swino

LSUFan

Quote from: Swino on November 16, 2005, 11:48:29 am
Quote from: HaWg 10 WiLd on November 16, 2005, 10:43:58 am
is there any way to get rid of it?

Prevention is the key.

You gotta love your helmet, even if it does reduce sensitivity.