Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want the SEC to win but anybody else rooting on UCF to beat the $50 mill man?

Started by checkraiser88, January 01, 2018, 02:28:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseehogwild

You guys think UCF is making a case for being left out of playoffs? This is awesome!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HeisenHog

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 02:57:17 pm
Wow the meltdown on Auburn Message boards is crazy right now. I might watch some Paul Finebaum next week for entertainment.

Only way I'd listen to that clown Finebaum is if Alabama loses tonight.

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

hawgon

Dark Helmet Hog

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Kevin on January 01, 2018, 03:03:31 pm
Rooting for Georgia only. Hate the Sooners worse

Same here.  I'm good with any of other 3 winning NC. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

cotterhog

Yes and this the first year I find myself rooting against SEC teams.

Mjs84

I'm fine with Auburn loosing on most occasions including this one.  Did root for them against FSU in championship bowl several years back.

checkraiser88

LSU driving on ND, if they win this one the SEC won't look all that bad today, especially if UGA and Bama take it home tonight

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

lamont7906

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hogfan870

Just got on to post this. I don't normally like taking pleasure in other's misfortune, but I am having a hard time not really enjoying this 0-2 finish by AU and their high school coach after he played all of his old NW Ark "friends."

KCRazorbackfan

Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

RebelliousHog

Oliver

Bubba's Bruisers

Questionable passing game again.  This why Bama loses tonight too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

dhizzle

Keldeo1997

I wonder what Gus's Buyout is looking like right now. Losing to a G5 team should be unacceptable for the great Auburn right?  :)

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawgon

The SEC is probably the worst Power 5 conference this year and we went 4-8.  Man, I'm glad we made a change of it would be really depressing.

pigbacon

Good grief I feel like the UA just gave Aubie a Shiite sandwich by entertaining Gus.

RebelliousHog

Peter Porker

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 02:38:14 pm
I don't root for any SEC team except Arkansas.  I hope the Sooners beat Georgia, and Clemson sends Bama packing.

Same. It's asinine to want your enemies to win.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

razorkev

I am sitting in Buffalo Wild Wings up here in Omaha...These Husker fans are mighty happy to be getting Frost.
In God I Trust

kp72204

I'm cheering for one handed Griffen. Would
LIke for meltdown at auburn.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Dirty link=topic=654887.msg11300833#msg11300833 date=1514840870
Was he really ever off of it?
/quote]

Probably not. 

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 03:07:01 pm
I think Nebraska will be returning to relevance very soon

This. They said the entire staff from UCF was going  to Husker nation.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: hawgon on January 01, 2018, 03:07:41 pm
The SEC is probably the worst Power 5 conference this year and we went 4-8.  Man, I’m glad we made a change of it would be really depressing.

Pac 10 is worse but the SEC is definitely down.

Oliver

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: Hawghiggs on January 01, 2018, 02:54:39 pm
  WE never had an edge. We play in the SEC as an also ran. The only place that the SEC has ever helped Arkansas out is the bank account.

Simply not true. Does it give us an Edge on a California 5-star athlete from going to Bama, USC, or Ohio State? No of course not but if we're talking about a lower rated kid (lower 4 or high 3-star) we're trying to pull from Memphis or UCF it absolutely gives us the edge. Speaking to the money aspect if the SEC starts losing they get less money from the television deals hence we start getting less money which affects everything. It's incredibly near-sighted and petty to want all burn to lose just because of Malzahn when it hurts us in the long term.

RebelliousHog

TNhawgfan

What are the addresses of these auburn message boards you guys are referencing?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

redeye

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 03:07:01 pm
I think Nebraska will be returning to relevance very soon

I've been saying this ever since they hired Frost.  It may take a while with recruiting, but Frost won't even need top caliber players, much like Petrino didn't while he was here.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: redeye on January 01, 2018, 03:10:44 pm
I've been saying this ever since they hired Frost.  It may take a while with recruiting, but Frost won't even need top caliber players, much like Petrino didn't while he was here.
Petrino had it here on offense.  Frost will need the players too. 

Planetary

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

RebelliousHog

Will SOMEONE of the Gus lovers tell him to stop picking his damn nose. Jesus.

Kevin

Targeting calls are getting out of hand. Just make it flag football
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

checkraiser88