Arkansas vs West Virginia OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Started by Jim Red23, November 26, 2006, 06:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Red23

Hawgrox

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 26, 2006, 07:38:17 pm
Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on November 26, 2006, 07:36:07 pm
No wonder MSU got rid of him lol

Ervin averages 15 ppg and is shooting almost 60% from the field....who would you rather have out their at the moment?

Would you rather have Dontell?

Dugann

knock on wood got to lub the free throw shooting....I Just hope we don't come out in the 2nd 1/2 flat.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

The_Bionic_Pig

We need to treat this team like Tennessee and bang the ball inside!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgrox

Not to jinx us but....have we missed a freethrow?

Squealers

Quote from: ICEman on November 26, 2006, 07:40:22 pm
Heath needs to work with Hunter on some coordination skills/drills.

and his dance steps too
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

CampuspostmanHOG

did I hear that right? WV only had 13 turnovers all last year.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jim Red23

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Squealers

Why did Ervin transfer to us anyways?  DId he not get PT at Miss St?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Jim Red23

Squealers

CampuspostmanHOG

Squealers

RazorbackRider

Quote from: CampuspostmanHOG on November 26, 2006, 07:41:41 pm
did I hear that right? WV only had 13 turnovers all last year.
I can believe that.  All they are doing is walking up to the 3 line and shooting.

Squealers

Hey, anyone know if McFadden can shoot a basketball?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The_Bionic_Pig

I love McCurdy's hustle but he seems to be a HUGE liability on Defense....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgrox

Ironhawg

Ervin had some kind of falling out with the coaching staff down at Starkville.

Jim Red23

Ervin with a three, wow.

35-26. Ark.

Then they make a two.

35-28.Ark

Halftime.

CampuspostmanHOG

Hog inAustin

What is it with the espn on-court guys?  You'd think they played/coached at WVU...

razorbackfan4life

So far were shooting the ball well, but our offensive sets are non-existent.  SERIOUSLY How hard is it to run a crisp and clean offensive set..........MOVE THE FREAKIN BALL!  lol

Golfer

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on November 26, 2006, 07:47:18 pm
So far were shooting the ball well, but our offensive sets are non-existent.  SERIOUSLY How hard is it to run a crisp and clean offensive set..........MOVE THE FREAKIN BALL!  lol

What is the score???? It seems what they are doing is working just fine. Keep on keeping on!!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hog inAustin on November 26, 2006, 07:45:48 pm
What is it with the espn on-court guys?  You'd think they played/coached at WVU...

I get chills just thinking about the 2008 Class ..... 8 FREAKING SCHOLORSHIPS AVAILABLE!!!   And with so many top 1-25 players having a early interest (let me stop cause I think I just wet myself)  :D
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgrox

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:44:48 pm

As told by Scott Inman....

"Ervin over the time line...dribbles to the top of the key....bounce pass to McFadden on the wing...McFadden takes a look at the defense...starts his drive...breaks a tackle...through 2 defenders....up over the center for the TWO HAND SLAM....FLEX THOSE GUNS DMAC!!!!"

Sounds good to me.....

Squealers

I still do not understand why Hill doesnt just drive to the hoop.  Who is going to stop him?

hogfankb

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:49:20 pm
I still do not understand why Hill doesnt just drive to the hoop.  Who is going to stop him?

If he has to make more than one dribble he is going to kick it out of bounds.

Squealers

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 26, 2006, 07:48:45 pm

I get chills just thinking about the 2008 Class ..... 8 FREAKING SCHOLORSHIPS AVAILABLE!!!   And with so many top 1-25 players having a early interest (let me stop cause I think I just wet myself)  :D

OK, get me your address......a fresh box of Depends for you for Xmas

Hawgrox

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:49:20 pm

He had a wide open lane a few possessions ago....he could have drove straight to the basket! Or at very least shot what would have basically been a free throw....he has GOT to get more aggresive.

razorbackfan4life

Quote from: Golfer on November 26, 2006, 07:48:37 pm
Quote from: razorbackfan4life on November 26, 2006, 07:47:18 pm

What is the score???? It seems what they are doing is working just fine. Keep on keeping on!!

Were shooting the ball well, BUT if we actually ran a good offense.....we would be up by much more IMO.  I saw atleast 4 times when NOBODY was moving on offense.

Squealers

Quote from: Hawgrox on November 26, 2006, 07:49:01 pm

"Ervin over the time line...dribbles to the top of the key....bounce pass to McFadden on the wing...McFadden takes a look at the defense...starts his drive...breaks a tackle...through 2 defenders....up over the center for the TWO HAND SLAM....FLEX THOSE GUNS DMAC!!!!"

Sounds good to me.....

Thats what I am TALKING about!!!!!!!!!!!

Squealers

Someone tell me when the game is back on, I switched to the football game

NAYHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 26, 2006, 07:36:45 pm
West Virginia reminds me so much of Arkansas 2000 & 2001 - Live by the three - DIE by the three I think they have easily attempted as many 3 point baskets and 2 point baskets....

You are very close, 15 2-point attempts & 14 3-point attempts

jchill

Vincent is a good player, we will definitely need him as the season progresses. I just hope that we do not have a let down.

At first I thought Tom B. was anti-Hog until he made a good comment about Weems.

Hollywood_HOGan

Greg Monroe??

Snort and Squeal

Thanks for keeping me updated guys... the warden will not let me have the computer and the TV at the same time....
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

Squealers

Quote from: Snort and Squeal on November 26, 2006, 07:54:59 pm
Thanks for keeping me updated guys... the warden will not let me have the computer and the TV at the same time....

Fire the warden

Beaverfever

Quote from: Hawgrox on November 26, 2006, 07:49:01 pm

Sounds good to me.....
Mcfadden with a bball would be cool.  I'd be willin to bet he'd be pretty good.  I think I heard he was a big time baseball player and track star (duh) in high school.

Squealers

If Matt Jones could excell at BB, so could McFadden

TnHog65

Being new to this board and reading all the threads, I think Nutt will loose this for us.

Squealers

Quote from: TnHog65 on November 26, 2006, 07:58:21 pm
Being new to this board and reading all the threads, I think Nutt will loose this for us.

LOL and plus 1

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on November 26, 2006, 07:54:06 pm

Greg Monroe??

Greg is possibly a one and done type player but yes he is a clone of Greg Oden.  Kinda like McFadden=Mcknight in the 07' football recruiting class.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:58:00 pm

Actually Marcus Monk could start on this team ......he is by far the best basketball/football Hog.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

eldeearr

Hey Squealers, you and I have at least some things in common!   Although I now live in Tennessee, I too was born and raised in West By God West Virginia, but I also lived in Arkansas a couple of times, too, and my first love of college teams is the Razorbacks.  My mom's family is from northeast Arkansas, and my dad's family was from southern West Virginia.  So I have a rooting interest in both teams.  But today's matchup is a dream game for me.   I don't think the two have ever met in basketball, so I hope for a close game but a Hogs win.

Woo Pig Sooie!!!!

Jim Red23

Ok, lets get it started hot.

Let's get it started in here....

Squealers

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 26, 2006, 08:00:19 pm
Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:58:00 pm

Actually Marcus Monk could start on this team ......he is by far the best basketball/football Hog.

Nutt said he couldnt because he would always be double teamed, and Dick would not have anyone else to pass to