Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Dawgs Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 12:20:45 pm by hogfan13
Lets open with comments about the game :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MODS PLEASE STICKY

lunchbox72703

startin early huh LOL.  You must be waiting for the charcoal to get hot and the beer to get cold ;)

hogfan13

Zen_Hog

Tater Salad

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm
Lets open with comments about the game :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

MODS PLEASE STICKY

doesnt need to be stickied...it will sticky itself

Kilgor

He's 14.  I hope he isn't waiting on the beer to get cold. ;D

Go Hogs!
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

pigfoot

It's a game we need to win, but it won't be easy.  If we take care of the ball, we should win.  But they will steal us blind if we aren't careful.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

TheUrge68

We've been protecting the ball well as of late I'm worried about rebounds because if it weren't for Tenn we'd probably be last in SEC for rebounds (I haven't looked at the numbers that just a guess)
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

taintlint

Taintlint reporting for duty.

Tater Salad

What kind of team is Georgia? Haven't heard anything about them all year.

RazorHawg16

We win today we play them thursday. We win thursday we play winner of kentucky and florida.

TheUrge68

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 05, 2006, 12:35:55 pm
What kind of team is Georgia? Haven't heard anything about them all year.

that kind of team you don't hear much about
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

TheUrge68

I'm not sure how their team is this year but I see the bookies have us as a 3 point favorite.

Tater Salad

CampuspostmanHOG

Looks like Florida will prevail over Kentucky.

pigfoot

Georgia's starting five has some size and they have great guard play.  They have no depth to speak of.  They play a physical game.  They lead the SEC in steals, so it's important to protect the ball.  Stukes and Gains (guards) are their biggest threats.  Shut them down and we turn out the lights.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Tater Salad

Hope we don't play like bashful piglets today

Zen_Hog

Well what do ya know. I won't have to follow the Yahoo link to todays game. I got the game down here in FLorida. Thats only like the 4th football/basketball game theyve shown down ehre.

tiber

Speaking of the Yahoo Broadcast link, I'm not sure how we get a Live Video broadcast on there so often, but I'm very grateful for it.  Pretty nice to have when you're living elsewhere.

Tater Salad

Zen_Hog

Tater Salad

look at all the empty seats...looks like a Ladybacks game

Zen_Hog

The arena seems, rather empty....

tiber

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

Steal by Thomas, Brwere assist to Hill, can't finsih it

Tater Salad

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Zen_Hog

tiber

Like Hill needs to go airborne...

Zen_Hog

Our shots are'nt going down. 1/7

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

Squealers

Does anyone notice how many empty seats there are?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Zen_Hog

stronguard

Where is the fire?...c'mon guys
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Tater Salad

Wow. Talent level isnt even close. We should blow them out.

Tater Salad

Quote from: Squealers on March 05, 2006, 01:10:53 pm
Does anyone notice how many empty seats there are?

Read a few of the posts before this one.

chiefsfan

please note it is 8-7 hogs.  JP had the score wrong and just now fixed it
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Skip Foreplay

Quote from: hogfan13 on March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm

MODS PLEASE STICKY
Those Georgia Uniforms are beyond ugly, I've seen better looking girl scout uniforms.  My mechanic looks better..the guy who asks me if I want to supersize looks daper in comparison.

Zen_Hog

hogstorm

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 05, 2006, 01:11:48 pm
Wow. Talent level isnt even close. We should blow them out.
yeah...credit to us for making that plain to see.  we are not starting off shooting great but man our passing and ball movement is getting better each game

taintlint

Hill's [CENSORED] seems to be really showing today.

Dwight_K_Shrute

The SEC has not got a clue about scheduling.  Here's how the last games of the season should go.  It's a no brainer.

LSU-ARK
Ala-Aub
Ole-MSU

KY-FL
TN-Van
SC-GA

Is that so hard.  They got 1 out of 7 right.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

taintlint

lilpiggy

Zen_Hog

Brewer is missing em, but so is Georgia