Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

arkansas vs tennesse game thread

Started by D-macs cuz, February 25, 2006, 12:03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

D-macs cuz

D-macs cuz

sorry, but i'm on the girlfriend's computer today and the keys get stuck, going to be a lot of typing errors today..

Tater Salad

Thanks D-macs cuz for starting this thread. Now lets all do a long-distance Woooooooo Piiig Sooooiieee

Tater Salad

THis is Tennessees first sellout crowd this year

karma26

D-macs cuz

has anyone else been able to open the link yet, or you got the blank screen on yahoo?

dotnet

anyone else having trouble getting the live feed to work?

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 12:04:50 pm
sorry, but i'm on the girlfriend's computer today and the keys get stuck, going to be a lot of typing errors today..

Not touching that comment with a 10 foot pole.

karma26

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on February 25, 2006, 12:08:05 pm
Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 12:04:50 pm

Not touching that comment with a 10 foot pole.

Sadly I was thinking the same thing, lol

karma26

D-macs cuz

come on like i'm going to do that on her computer.....that's what mines for...wait what?

Tater Salad

karma26

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 12:10:21 pm
come on like i'm going to do that on her computer.....that's what mines for...wait what?
;D

Thrilbilly

I thought thomas was fouled on the block against him.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 25, 2006, 12:07:24 pm
has anyone else been able to open the link yet, or you got the blank screen on yahoo?

Nothing for me yet......

Thrilbilly

Squealers

We need to drive inside, how many times have we stated that this season?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

D-macs cuz

ahhhhhh yahoo isn't working, what the f.  anyone else got it working? what's the score?

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

dotnet

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Franchise_Hog

Thrilbilly

karma26

Lt.Dangle

Thrilbilly

Jefferson has already threw one away!

Squealers

karma26

Squealers

karma26

Ugly Uncle

I like Jefferson's rebounding...but his turn over's kill us.
Retired Radio Host

Thrilbilly

TN full court pressure is pretty awesome!

taintlint

I f.ucking hate Jefferson. Worthless piece of sh.it.

Thrilbilly

karma26

How many chances do we need to get it in?

Kevin

like to see townes one time reverse pivot rip and go for the dunk. nothing but healf hook and turnaround jumper
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Thrilbilly

Tater Salad

Reaganite

Why would you take a shot with your back to the net and you don't have positional awareness as to where the dang net is???

Dwight_K_Shrute

I've heard Larry Satchell has been working with the big men to perfect their moves under and around the basket.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Thrilbilly