Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Time .............Arkansas vs. Texas Tech

Started by Lanny, December 16, 2006, 01:00:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigmania

Quote from: Razor8 on December 16, 2006, 01:43:49 pm
I want Nolan back - i dont care what he has to say - let him say it - i just need a winner in the house. But this crap were playing now - i dont like it - watching or listening.
Nolan, JFB is sorry, please come back, I'm begging you!!

doo-ran

Chad In Real Life

You cant tell by looking at Stan Heath during a game whether he's up by 20 or down by 20.

Its not often your head Basketball and Football coach are an embarrassment to  your university
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

ICEman

It's another Razorback..... (first down) TURNOVER!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

pigmania

doo-ran

On a positive note, (although they aren't that loud right now) the crowd looks good in NLR...Also, the new field for the travelers looks great. I drove by the other day and it is very nice. I was partial to Ray Winder but I am glad they are building this field.... I am anxious for some baseball.

Torqued pork

I would rather be shopping with my wife at Bed, Bath & Beyond than watching this $*^@ !

pigmania

Only "sunshine" Rick is still excited about this game

beachhawg

are we ever gonna get back to the basketball spotlight
this is terrible

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HoopS

If we don't improve DRAMATICALLY, this will be Stan's last year.

Razor8

Stans using the Nutt strategy guide to winning - "Were going to do what I think we should do whether it works or not."
Razorbacks

hawgdan

I have an idea.  Why don't we pass the ball around the perimeter until the shot clock is down to 5 sec.  Then try a desperation shot or turn it over.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on December 16, 2006, 01:49:43 pm
I would rather be shopping with my wife at Bed, Bath & Beyond than watching this $*^@ !

I call BS.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: pigmania on December 16, 2006, 01:49:55 pm
Only "sunshine" Rick is still excited about this game

we gloat after a dunk to get within 15?

Momentum with that going into the half? These announcers are drunk

pigmania

hogs25

What is Towns doing with his hands after he scores?

pignatious

Quote from: Bubbaswinestein on December 16, 2006, 01:49:43 pm

LOL So unfortunately true!
Freedom is never free.

LeadHog

I want Nolan back - i dont care what he has to say - let him say it - i just need a winner in the house. But this crap were playing now - i dont like it - watching or listening.

Two Words:

Mike Anderson!

cityhog

I've seen jr. high girls teams score 20 in a half.

pigmania

I'm still waiting for the VHS tape with "Desparate Housewives" on it to rewind.

nobballconcept

Heath is the only person I know that can make Houston look like a genius.

LeadHog

Quote from: pigmania on December 16, 2006, 01:53:30 pm
I'm still waiting for the VHS tape with "Desparate Housewives" on it to rewind.

Luckily I have Tivo....

DirtBikeHawg

Quote from: hogs25 on December 16, 2006, 01:51:41 pm
What is Towns doing with his hands after he scores?

I noticed that.  I have no idea what it is.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the end safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out shouting, "holy sh*t...what a ride!"

HoopS

Did ya'll hear them comment on Cranford being in because he is a scorer?   I can't say for sure that I have ever seen him make a shot.

LeadHog

cityhog

Quote from: LeadHog on December 16, 2006, 01:52:44 pm

In case you've forgotten we were losing frequently Nolans last few years.  We couldn't play defense w/o comitting a foul.  This sucks right now, but I'm just saying.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

pigmania

Gary "I turned it over again" Ervin makes me sick

ParaPorker

Ervin was about as out of control as you will ever see a player.

CP
WPS, go hogs go. Peace, out.

Razor8

Quote from: LeadHog on December 16, 2006, 01:52:44 pm

Two Words:

Mike Anderson!

That would rock!!!!!!
Razorbacks

ICEman

Chad In Real Life

WilsonHog

Quote from: pigmania on December 16, 2006, 01:55:48 pm
Gary "I turned it over again" Ervin makes me sick

Jimmy Dykes: "That's what happens when you're playing 120 miles an hour instead of 95."

pigmania

nobballconcept

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: ParaPorker on December 16, 2006, 01:56:13 pm

CP

I cant see where Irvin has really benefited us much this year. He seems to give the ball away more than he does anything else

cityhog

we're lucky to be down only 13.  We still have a chance if we get our butts in gear.  Should be down by 30 the way we played.

South_Ark_Pig

i officially quit watching hogball until we get a real coach, this is pitiful and steven hill needs to turn his schollie in. im glad we dont play ASU or UALR

razorbackfan4life

Welp were still in it......somehow.  I dont understand why we cant move the ball on offense.  It's not hard.  I know high school coaches that could OUT COACH Heath.  It's either the players are listening to him, or he just cant coach an offense.  Defensively we tightened up......which has kept us in this game.  We need to get some ball movement and some good things will start happening.  I still hate Heath though.

Chad In Real Life

Quote from: cityhog on December 16, 2006, 01:58:12 pm
we're lucky to be down only 13.  We still have a chance if we get our butts in gear.  Should be down by 30 the way we played.

It will only get worse.  Dont count on heath doing anything at the half to improve the teams play

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: FarrelHog on December 16, 2006, 01:57:49 pm
Quote from: ParaPorker on December 16, 2006, 01:56:13 pm

CP

I cant see where Irvin has really benefited us much this year. He seems to give the ball away more than he does anything else

For a Point guard, its pretty bad when you have more turnovers than assists.

THUNDER!

LeadHog

I remember when I used to get excited about basketball season, now I dread it.

Chad In Real Life

Rick Schaffer is difficult to look at.

The camera is WAY to close

pigmania

We still have the entire
Quote from: cityhog on December 16, 2006, 01:58:12 pm
We still have the whole 2nd half to screw this up

Chad In Real Life

Watching this game has made me sick.

I think im getting the hershey squirts

Cobra

Quote from: LeadHog on December 16, 2006, 01:55:32 pm
Can Darren McFadden play Basketball?

Actually, McFadden is a phenomenal basketball player.