Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good article on Devwah

Started by ChitownHawg, June 06, 2016, 10:27:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

gmarv

that's a good article.thanks for posting.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: gmarv on June 06, 2016, 10:56:38 am
that's a good article.thanks for posting.

Including Uncle Terry, Devwah seems to have a family foundation he will need as his football career continues to grow.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Hog Fan from Camden

smb

Nice to see a Razorback come from a good family. Hope he has great career at Arkansas. Devwah thanks for choosing the hogs.
GeorgiaHOG

Vantage 8 dude

While I certainly wasn't aware of Devwah's home environment. knowing that CBB and the staff so vigorously pursued him, as did it seems half of the staff at major colleges around the country, I'm not really surprised. I've become convinced that very few, if any, kids who don't possess sterling character are going to be seriously recruited by the staff on the Hill. The die has been cast and proven to work. Why mess with success ??? :)

flagstaffhog

Looking forward to seeing this young man run.....

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

Terryproy

Steven is a great guy who I have the utmost respect for. He came along and instilled values that a father should do. I appreciate y'all comments.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Terryproy on June 06, 2016, 09:29:25 pm
Steven is a great guy who I have the utmost respect for. He came along and instilled values that a father should do. I appreciate y'all comments.

Terry, one word of advice for you. Don't visit Hogville on game day as we tend to eat our own. Even in wins it can be rough.  ;D

HogBreath

That's a really cool story..easy to hope for the very best for all of them.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Terryproy

Quote from: ChitownHawg on June 06, 2016, 09:33:02 pm
Terry, one word of advice for you. Don't visit Hogville on game day as we tend to eat our own. Even in wins it can be rough.  ;D
Football is a game to me, not life. I don't take it that serious. All I hope for is that the team does its best and each player comes out injury free. I took a lot of crap from people during Devwah's 4 years of high school.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Terryproy on June 06, 2016, 10:56:01 pm
Football is a game to me, not life. I don't take it that serious. All I hope for is that the team does its best and each player comes out injury free. I took a lot of crap from people during Devwah's 4 years of high school.

There are a lot of good people on this site and I feel we have one of the best fanbases. But there are a few knuckleheads. I think you will find a lot of support from most of us as we understand the players are giving their heart and soul to the team.

I get you about this being a game and not life. The mods are good about enforcing the rule of no player bashing. They tend to throw the knuckleheads out on game day though.  ;D

I like to come on here during the 3rd and 4th quarters. Simply to read the panicking comments from the 1st quarter. Some people are munching on crow by the 4th quarter.  ;D

reddogjcss

I think he will rush 1,000 this year and be #1 RB with Heisman contention year 2,3 & pray 4th but he will be a pro for year 4.