Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PROGNOSTICATORS.....Who you got ?

Started by lumphog, June 02, 2016, 12:45:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lumphog

In the SECC Game
I'm picking the Hogs vs Florida

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

ALLVOL

Who I want- UT vs Hogs
Who I think- UT vs Bammer/LSU

Yamahog

I can be as much of a homer as anyone - Arkansas vs Georgia

LZH

longpig

Butch can't win week in and week out and has 'distractions', Georgia is burdened with Jaba the Chaney,  rest of the East is down as usual, LeSU won't be throwing well with the same OC and QB, our QB will work out better than Bamas and we have an outstanding home schedule.  Florida vs. Arkansas
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: longpig on June 02, 2016, 03:25:38 pm
Butch can't win week in and week out and has 'distractions', Georgia is burdened with Jaba the Chaney,  rest of the East is down as usual, LeSU won't be throwing well with the same OC and QB, our QB will work out better than Bamas and we have an outstanding home schedule.  Florida vs. Arkansas
This

ALLVOL

An increase of 2 wins per season thus far.

TNhawgfan

I think we win seven again. Bama and ut in SECCG
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

longpig

Quote from: ALLVOL on June 02, 2016, 03:28:02 pm
An increase of 2 wins per season thus far.

The Butch Jones era has peaked.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Jackrabbit Hog

My heart says Arkansas vs. Ga/UT/Fla (pick one).

My head says Alabama vs. Georgia.

For all those picking Florida, who is gonna play QB for them?  Their offense the second half of last season was non-existent.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

atekido

Dropkick

ALLVOL

bigdaddyhawg

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

BearsBisonsBoars

June 02, 2016, 05:02:53 pm #15 Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:22:31 pm by BearsBisonsBoars
The problem with Arkansas & Florida is that we play each other in the regular season. So that means that one of us will have at least one conference loss.

If we lose to Florida, you can kiss the SECCG goodbye. I don't see us getting in with two loses, and I don't see us escaping Alabama/LSU/Ole Miss without at least one.

If Florida loses, they have to beat UT and UGA because they'll lose to LSU. I don't see that happening.

So my homer pick is Arkansas vs Tennessee with the Hogs winning and my dad having to wear a Hog shirt to work again for a second year in a row.

My honest pick is Alabama vs Georgia, master vs apprentice, ending with a beat down so bad that Georgia fans start buying Miami gear.

lumphog

I like the way you think

lumphog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 02, 2016, 03:43:35 pm
My heart says Arkansas vs. Ga/UT/Fla (pick one).

My head says Alabama vs. Georgia.

For all those picking Florida, who is gonna play QB for them?  Their offense the second half of last season was non-existent.
They have a grad trans from Purdue & Del Rio's son.....not great , but . . .