Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RN Recruiting: Offer on the Table for In-State Cornerback

Started by Scott Marshall, May 31, 2016, 12:31:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

Our source for recruiting, Richard Davenport, has this week's Razorback Recruiting Report:

Drew Amman: Let's switch to football now.  Lecitus Smith from Fitzgerald, Georgia. Big kid. Six-four, two fifty-four.

Richard Davenport: He is. Really good looking athlete. Plays tight end for his high school. A lot of schools are recruiting him as a tight end. Coach Segrest has talked to him about possibly playing on the defensive line. I could see where he could do either one. He's very versatile. Outstanding athlete athlete for his size. Six-four, two fifty-five and definitely has a frame to add to that. So I can understand why coach Segrest has talked to him about playing on the D-line. He plans to visit probably sometime in June. His coaches plan to take him around to different schools and Arkansas is one of them.

Drew Amman: I like this kid at the cornerback position. Henri Murphy. Just got an offer from Arkansas. In state guy.

Read full transcript here: http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/rn-recruiting-offer-on-the-table-for-in-state-cornerback