Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs vs LSU Game 3

Started by artyhog, April 24, 2005, 01:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

artyhog

That is 23 scoreless innings going back to Friday night's game.

artyhog

Hogs need to get over this series.

They travel to Kentucky for a 3 game series next weekend.

Dave Van Horn will get their attention this weekend.

The Hogs will win the series next weekend and get back into the SEC West race.

They are just 2 games back.

They can do it.

Macgyver_Hawg

I know that there's a lot more baseball to be played but I feel the last two weekends is a sign that we're done.  Not winning a game in the CWS and then putting in a hot tub in the stadium has left me puzzled.  At Arkansas, a little bit of success and we go over board.

artyhog

THe Hogs are just trying to capitalize on their last years success.  I do not see anything wrong with that.  There are plenty of games left for them to get back into it.  The next 2 series are possible sweeps for the Hogs, KY and Ole Miss.

BattleHawg

Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 24, 2005, 03:53:53 pm
LSU going to sweep the Hogs at home. And possibly shut us out 2 of 3. Nice team.

yeah, wonderful team.

BattleHawg

Quote from: MacGyver Hawg on April 24, 2005, 04:02:04 pm
I know that there's a lot more baseball to be played but I feel the last two weekends is a sign that we're done.

definitely done.

F*CKING PATHETIC.

Gman

No kidding, how do you bounce back from this kind of ass kicking??

Macgyver_Hawg

I just don't understand the errors.

HogInMemphis

They've mailed it in. Too bad really after such a nice season last year. But we all know the only team at U of A that can put back to back seasons together is the track team. What a disaster the baseball team has turned in to.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: HogInMemphis on April 24, 2005, 11:01:06 pm
They've mailed it in. Too bad really after such a nice season last year. But we all know the only team at U of A that can put back to back seasons together is the track team. What a disaster the baseball team has turned in to.

I honestly believe this is a habit with programs at the UofA.  Maybe it's too much good press?  We seem to have problems staying ranked and winning games where we are picked to win in football too.

artyhog

This is not a habit for the Baseball Hogs.  I knew that it was going to be hard to replace Rowlett and Bridges.  If teh hogs had them I truely believe thigs would be different.

The Hogs will be fine.  They should win teh next two series and maybe even sweep them.

Macgyver_Hawg

Quote from: artyhog on April 25, 2005, 12:22:16 pm
This is not a habit for the Baseball Hogs. I knew that it was going to be hard to replace Rowlett and Bridges. If teh hogs had them I truely believe thigs would be different.

The Hogs will be fine. They should win teh next two series and maybe even sweep them.

Hopefully they will pull it together, but we struggled at Tennessee. 

I was listening to the draft and Auburn's 2005 season came up.  The guys were talking how Auburn might have it rough since their key players are now gone and one of the guys said that since going 13-0 they should have had a good recruiting class, but another chimed in and said you really have to have two good seasons in a row to jump start your program unless you get immediate impact freshmen.

I'm not giving up on the baseball team but the way we lost Friday night games to Miss State and LSU make me ill.  It's all about momentum.

LSUFan

Quote from: Gman on April 24, 2005, 05:40:33 pm
No kidding, how do you bounce back from this kind of ass kicking??

Didn't UofA beat LSU at home this year? Give em credit, the hogs are far from out of it. The years that LSU won the CWS I wondered how in the hell they even got a bid. Let them get their foot in the door to the CWS and they will do well.