Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs @ Vols Update

Started by hillbilly, April 15, 2005, 06:53:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly

After 3 and a half.

Hogs - 2
Vols - 0

John Henry Marquardt hit a 2 run shot in the top of the 3rd.

hillbilly

Does anyone want me to keep updating? I will if anyone wants me to.

hillbilly

With 2 outs in the Top of the 5th....

Gentry base hit, stolen base.

Brock Bond walks to 1st.

Double steal, no throw. Marquardt at bat.

hillbilly

Marquardt strikes out swinging. 2 runners stranded.

Going to the bottom of the 5th.

Arkansas - 2
Vols - 0

Porquemada

Quote from: kdHog on April 15, 2005, 07:04:33 pm
yes please

I'll second that. I'm at work and this is the only way I can follow the game. I'm having to wear ear protection in an office all shift because of jet engine testing. Can't even listen to the radio. :(

hillbilly

Long fly ball from the Tennessee lead off hitter, Gentry tracks it down for the out.

Base hit by Kelly Edmunson, man on 1st with 1 out.

hillbilly

Michael Rivera hits a ground ball to Hode, looked like a great double play chance but Hode bobbled the ball and got nothing. Runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out.

hillbilly

Base hit Alex Suarez, runner is held at 3rd. Bases loaded with 1 out and Julio Borbon coming to the plate.

hillbilly

Borbon popped up into left field, not hit deep at all. Dugger catches it with no on advancing. Bases loaded, 2 outs. Sounds like there is a fight on the field of some sort, Barrett is saying that Walker looked into the dugout after something was said and players from both teams came out, and Arkansas coaches are arguing with umpires pretty bad now as well. Crazy stuff. No punches or anything, now the home plate umpire is over in the Tennessee dugout saying something to them.

hillbilly

Josh Alley grounds the ball to Clay Goodwin, and he steps on 3rd. Bases are left loaded and we are going to the top of the 6th.

Hogs - 2
Vols - 0

hillbilly

Jake Dugger is walked by Hochevar on 4 pitches. Runner on 1st with no outs and Danny Hamblin coming to the plate.

hillbilly

Hamblin shows the bunt but misses, the catcher tried to pick off Dugger at 1st but threw it into right field and Dugger gets all the way to 3rd.

hillbilly

Hamblin pops up to the 2nd baseman.

Goodwin up with 1 out and Dugger on 3rd.

hillbilly

Clay hits a shot to the 2nd baseman and is thrown out, Dugger scores. Hode is now up with no on and 2 outs.

Hogs - 3
Vols - 0

maniax22bolts20

Keep up the good work hillbilly. I'll help out after 8pm when I can get the audio if you want. Great job by the young man from Ozark so far.

hillbilly

Hode gets on by an error from the shortstop, he then snuck into 2nd base on the shot that went into short left field. Blake Parker is now up with 2 outs.

hillbilly

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on April 15, 2005, 07:30:47 pm
Keep up the good work hillbilly. I'll help out after 8pm when I can get the audio if you want. Great job by the young man from Ozark so far.
Hey I appreciate it, I am doing as good as I can. Good thing you can start at 8 because I am going to have to leave in a minute, but will go for as long as I can.

hillbilly

Parker lines out to right field. Going into the Bottom of the 6th,

Hogs - 3
Vols - 0

Hoggysoprano

Quote from: hillbilly on April 15, 2005, 07:32:57 pm
Parker lines out to right field. Going into the Bottom of the 6th,

Hogs - 3
Vols - 0
GO HOGS!!!  WPS!!!

hillbilly

Eric King grounds out to Marquardt at 2nd. 1 out for Eli Iorg.

hillbilly

Iorg pops out to Hamblin at 1st for the 2nd out.

hillbilly

Schmidt walks Chase Headley, and that is all for him. Charley Boyce is entering the game with a runner on 1st. Great game by Schmidt.

heathshogs

while Hillbilly is doing a great job of keeping the game updated here's another option:
Tennessee live gametracker. Go the the website below and click on the current game.

http://utsports.collegesports.com/sports/m-basebl/sched/tenn-m-basebl-sched.html

If you can't get a video feed this is about the next best thing.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

hillbilly

Arencibia is struck out on 3 pitches by Charley. Great sign. Going to the top of the 7th.

Hogs - 3
Vols - 0

Guys I have to go, if someone can pick up here I will appreciate it, sorry for you guys who are following along!

V B Porkers

heathshogs

Walker grounds out to start the 7th for the Hogs.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

heathshogs

Gentry singles to left with 1 out. Advances to 2nd on a balk on and attempted pick off.

heathshogs

Pitch in the dirt and Gentry advances to 3B still 1 out. Bond batting.

heathshogs

Bond walks on 4 pitches. Runners on the corners 1 out. Marquardt batting  as the hogs lead  3-0 in the 7th.

heathshogs

Ground to first they get the force at 2nd Marquardt beat the throw back to 1B. Gentry scores 4-0 Hogs 2 outs in the 7th. Marquardt steals 2nd without throw.

heathshogs

Dugger flies to left. Hogs lead 4-0 at the seventh inng stretch.

heathshogs

Edmundson grounds it sharply to Goodwin. 1 out in the bottom of 7th. Goodwin again there's 2 away.

NuttsSacked

Thanks for the updates, guys.  WE NEED TO TAKE THIS SERIES!  Bama's on a roll and we've got to keep pace.

heathshogs

Boyce hit Suarez with the first pitch.  1 on 2 out in the 7th.

heathshogs

Suarez advances on a wild pitch. Vols have 1 in scoring position with 2 outs for Borbon.

heathshogs

Dugger makes the catch in left-center. We'll head to the 8th. Hogs lead 4-0.

heathshogs

Hamblin gets nailed trying for a double on a hit to left. 1 out in the 8th.

maniax22bolts20

Hamblin has been held in check tonight. He led off the 8th by trying to stretch a single to left into a double and was thrown out 7-4. Goodwin up now.

maniax22bolts20

Hogs leadin 4-0 with 1 out in the 8th. Goodwin on a 3-2 count grounded out 6-3. 2 out.

heathshogs

Goodwin grounds out up the middle after a full count, 2 gone in the 8th.

heathshogs

Hode lines an 0-2 pitch into left for a single. 2 out 1 on for the Hogs in the 8th leading 4-0.

heathshogs

Hochevar strikesout Parker looking.
Middle of the 8th Hogs lead 4-0. 

heathshogs

Florida leading Bama. Right now, Hogs win + Bama loss would make us tied for 1st in the west. LSu also strugling.

heathshogs

Boyce retires Alley with a liner to left on the first pitch. 1 away in the bottom of the 8th.

heathshogs

Chopper to Hode and King is rertired. 2outs in the 8th.

heathshogs

Eli Iorge fouls off several pitches including one Walker just missed a diving catch on.  Finally grounds out to end the 8th. With 1 to play, the Hogs still lead 4-0.

heathshogs

Tennessee changes pitchers Craig Cobb will take over for Hochevar.
Also missed a defensive sub. Robison replaced Parker in RF

heathshogs

1B Suarez and Hogs' 1B Coach Matt Deggs are having some issues. Suarez has been removed by Tennessee Head Coach DelMonico

heathshogs

Hochevar line
8 innings, 7 hits,  4run, 3 earned, 6Ks, 5 BB

Amityvillehogger

must really be something if a coach is getting into it.  GO Coach Deggs!  :D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005