Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

From the Bunk(er) - A Wobble Shards free Monday in MMQB

Started by Doug, April 25, 2016, 11:04:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Just in case any of y'all were expecting a GIF free Monday... FAT CHANCE, SUCKAS!

Me... looking for a "From the Bench" thread (or any derivative of it) in MMQB and not seeing a

single

damn

one.

And now, for the REQUIRED GIFication of a normal FTB by Wobble Shards thread...

Oh, and Delta Boy, sliding into a Robert Shields thread like (Sorry, Delta... just couldn't help myself, haha!):

(Sorry, CFB can't get here quick enough!)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Doug on April 25, 2016, 11:04:11 am

I think that player should get up and run into the locker room. If he is lucky he will avoid his head coach.   ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Smalltownhog95

This should be a weekly thing! Robert Shields Gifs without the horrible Robert Shields article!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

RollHogTide

southarkhog06

Quote from: RollHogTide on April 25, 2016, 12:25:05 pm
Doug or Wilson moving RS posts to V&R.

that has got to be the most redneck thing I have ever seen.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Doug on April 25, 2016, 11:04:11 am
Just in case any of y'all were expecting a GIF free Monday... FAT CHANCE, SUCKAS!

Me... looking for a "From the Bench" thread (or any derivative of it) in MMQB and not seeing a

single

damn

one.

And now, for the REQUIRED GIFication of a normal FTB by Wobble Shards thread...

Oh, and Delta Boy, sliding into a Robert Shields thread like (Sorry, Delta... just couldn't help myself, haha!):

(Sorry, CFB can't get here quick enough!)
And for anyone who still doubts there is a God this should erase ALL doubts to that fact.    :D :) 8)

The_Iceman

Seebs

Like my morning constitutional, thank you Doug for purging my mind.

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.