Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

field goal kicking?

Started by PorkSoda, April 23, 2016, 12:33:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

is gonna blow again this year if the spring game is any indication.  I hope BB is diligently searching for the next hocker for the 2017 signing class.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

dacskc

I could've sworn McFain made one of the kicks that wasn't counted at the end of the first quarter. A couple of us thought it hooked inside the right upright. But yeah, it's looking shaky again.

whosiskid

Not to judge by this game alone, Hedlund has been extremely impressive in practices this spring. I wouldn't despair quite yet.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

nwahogfan1

It was Disappointing.  I agree.   We must get way more consistent there.

Styflin

Quote from: whosiskid on April 23, 2016, 01:42:12 pm
Not to judge by this game alone, Hedlund has been extremely impressive in practices this spring. I wouldn't despair quite yet.

The lights were on today. The kicking game looks shaky, and that was without a rush. Not good at all.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Styflin on April 23, 2016, 02:51:26 pm
The lights were on today. The kicking game looks shaky, and that was without a rush. Not good at all.

Our field goal protection and accuracy was the difference between 8-5 and 11-2 last season (just based on numbers).
This is my non-signature signature.