Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BREAKING: Dorian Gerald Picks Arkansas

Started by gdumont, February 09, 2018, 05:28:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

micali

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Nosboar Accubond

longtimeHogfan

I love it.  Gerald on one end Agim on the other in a 4-man front.  Should be exciting to watch.  WPS!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

nchogg

I happy to hear about Gerald today. We have a DC that will put pressure and turn Dorian and Agim loose on QB's this year. They will make a backfield rough. Go Hogs!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

liljo

Experience at LB. A much improved secondary with a lot of experience back. Hopefully some solid DT play. Look out coming off the edge! Not only Sosa and Dorian, but watch Randy Ramsey blossom into a bonafide play-making werewolf.

I think we are going to be a team that gets better as the season goes on. And a team that can smell blood in the water in the 4th quarter and not assume it's their own.

Behind you all the way, team and coaches. Bring it.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

Diamondbackhog

Great addition. I think we need to be patient and not expect too much too soon, but common sense says we should be much better defensively. Add to this that we played without our best corner last year and he is healthy. Guarded optimism!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!