Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class of 2013 Football Signees (23)

Started by Tomhog™, May 21, 2012, 02:40:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iluvmyslute89

we got us one hell of a recruiting haul this year. fo sho.

Tomhog™

So far this am:
Austin Allen 90 80 3* 4* 6'2",205 Fayetteville, AR HS
5 DE Tevin Beanum 82 76 3* 3* 6'4",235 Forrest City, AR HS
2 LB Brooks Ellis 89 81 3* 3* 6'2",215,4.6 Fayetteville, AR HS
10 S De'Andre Coley 77 76 NR NR 6'1",185,4.4 Miami, FL HS
11 DT Ke'tyrus Marks 83 71 2* NR 6'2",285 Riviera Beach, FL HS
6 WR Drew Morgan75 67 3* 2* 6'0",180,4.5 Greenwood, AR HS 

Boarcephus

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 07:48:12 am
So far this am:
Austin Allen 90 80 3* 4* 6'2",205 Fayetteville, AR HS
5 DE Tevin Beanum 82 76 3* 3* 6'4",235 Forrest City, AR HS
2 LB Brooks Ellis 89 81 3* 3* 6'2",215,4.6 Fayetteville, AR HS
10 S De'Andre Coley 77 76 NR NR 6'1",185,4.4 Miami, FL HS
11 DT Ke'tyrus Marks 83 71 2* NR 6'2",285 Riviera Beach, FL HS
6 WR Drew Morgan75 67 3* 2* 6'0",180,4.5 Greenwood, AR HS

Is this the "Official" signed, sealed and delivered page?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

josh_sec33

The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

wholehog92

My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

DeltaBoy

Sweet and we are getting nice coverage from ESPN.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

josh_sec33

Arkansas was ranked 39th before Kirkland. Rankings haven't been updated yet to include him.

schmeck

Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

jacobp

I'd say so, there are now 9 Kirkland to Arkansas threads on the recruiting board, lol.

schmeck

Rivals has us ranked #33 before DK announced.  Should propel us to around 28-30!!!

Ironhawg

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 08:21:57 am
Kirkland!!!!

Tomhog you are not messing around here?  If true this is incredible!  This week just keeps getting better and better!!!

Flatline

This will jump us up into the top 20 at 247.  Espn recruiting was high on Kirkland and I expect that will jump us up into the Top 30.

josh_sec33

Kirkland is the 3rd ESPN 150 athlete to sign with the Hogs.

Last time we did that was? (I honestly don't know)

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Ironhawg on February 06, 2013, 08:36:20 am
Tomhog you are not messing around here?  If true this is incredible!  This week just keeps getting better and better!!!

It's true, just saw it on ESPNU.
Go Hogs Go!

schmeck

josh_sec33

Kirkland's LOI not in yet? Thus why Kirkland's just listed as a commit and not a signee?

Ironhawg

Quote from: josh_sec33 on February 06, 2013, 08:37:39 am

I am just astounded by the job this coaching staff has done in such a short time.  I just am almost speechless.  Can't wait to see future classes.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 06, 2013, 08:42:54 am
It's going to take outstanding classes to keep up with Bama, LSU, Aubbie, TAMU, and now Ole Miss.

With the exception of Ole Miss, when has this been any different, Tom?

Difference to me is, the job that this staff has done with recruiting in such a short period of time, with one arm tied behind their backs.

I am pumped about what they will be able to do with a full recruiting cycle to work with and the additional pluses of potentially a winning season and a bowl game.
Go Hogs Go!

Tim Harris

Quote from: josh_sec33 on February 06, 2013, 08:37:39 am

I'm to sure. My other question to add is have we ever had someone pick is on ESPN show?  I don't remember ever winning any of these televised events until Collins and Kirkland.

GuvHog

Quote from: josh_sec33 on February 06, 2013, 08:45:42 am
Kirkland's LOI not in yet? Thus why Kirkland's just listed as a commit and not a signee?

He's listed as a Signee now.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

elksnort

What site is the official signing site?  arkansasrazorbacks.com? Will they update as the faxes come in?

josh_sec33

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

Tim Harris

Quote from: razorsharptusk on February 06, 2013, 09:31:51 am
What about Reeve Koehler from Hawaii?

Isn't it like 4:00 AM out there?  I would bet we don't get his until a little later today.

sportschick

Koehler still listed as a commit, but not a signee as of 9:45am

Zen_Hog

Quote from: sportschick on February 06, 2013, 09:45:33 am
Koehler still listed as a commit, but not a signee as of 9:45am

You know what time it is in Hawaii?! lol

sportschick

"You know what time it is in Hawaii?! lol"

As of 9:45 am here, it was 5:45 am there...just trying to answer the man's question

CallTheHogs

Reeve Koehler is supposed to fax in about 11:20am CST.

GuvHog

I'm starting to get a little nervous about Alex Collins. he was supposed to have signed and faxed at 9:30 AM CST but still no LOI to Arkansas has been reported.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogHomer

Jackrabbit Hog

What time does Vin Ascolese sign?  Man, getting him will put us over the top and set us defensively for the next 4 years.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

code red

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 06, 2013, 10:12:49 am
What time does Vin Ascolese sign?  Man, getting him will put us over the top and set us defensively for the next 4 years.
Think he signed with a JC in Calif
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

GuvHog

I'm hearing that Damon Mitchell just signed with the Hogs and faxed in his LOI. Can you confirm TomHog??

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Quote from: Terry (GUVHOG) Holcomb on February 06, 2013, 10:17:28 am
I'm hearing that Damon Mitchell just signed with the Hogs and faxed in his LOI. Can you confirm TomHog??

look up one post..  i can vouch

GuvHog

razorsharptusk

Quote from: sportschick on February 06, 2013, 09:50:13 am
"You know what time it is in Hawaii?! lol"

As of 9:45 am here, it was 5:45 am there...just trying to answer the man's question

Thanks, wasn't even thinking about the time difference. My bad.
GO HOGS!!

razorsharptusk

Collins supposed to submit NLI at 10:30 according to Richard.
GO HOGS!!

razorsharptusk

Richrard:  "Waiting on Sam Hill, Alex Collins and Reeve Koehler"
GO HOGS!!

wholehog92

Does FL dropping Powell put us in play for him?  We have room and we are on a roll.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.