Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Payback feels so good another win Win for Mike Anderson and his Hogs

Started by forrest city joe, January 27, 2015, 10:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

I freaking love it. 16 and 4, and 5 and 2in the sec. i told people we were going to get payback by winning this game tonight.i don't want to any any of this we won but BS. we won and that is all that counts. I freaking love it. GO HOGS and GO MIKE ANDERSON.HAHAHAHA. take that TN.

Danny J

Winning these close games will pay dividends come later in the season. Hopefully come Saturday at noon.

Hoggish1

hobhog

arkansasrazorback

Boy you went against the grain picking us to win this one.  Even you have to admit how poorly coached we are and how sloppy we play.  A win is a win but this will catch up to us if we dont change it.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2015, 10:11:49 pm
I freaking love it. 16 and 4, and 5 and 2in the sec. i told people we were going to get payback by winning this game tonight.i don't want to any any of this we won but BS. we won and that is all that counts. I freaking love it. GO HOGS and GO MIKE ANDERSON.HAHAHAHA. take that TN.
You're wound up way too tight Joe!   
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Dirty

tophawg19

we very easily could have lost MA still hasn't fixed that defense . this was a fair team that once again took us to the wire . and we haven't fixed anything yet, Madden doesn't want to pass the ball and tries to force thing deep in the clock. meanwhile coach sits over there saying nothing .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

lookawayquick

You're wrong tonight Joe. Happy the Hogs won but we are seeing no improvement from game to game. The D regressed tonight.  Most TN shots were from the Lane. Hogs survived squeaking by an average team.  D has to improve or the Hogs will lose their share down the stretch.

TheSportsGuy

Such a fun team to watch!  Getting better all around too!....o wait

discombobulationist

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 27, 2015, 10:15:21 pm
we very easily could have lost MA still hasn't fixed that defense . this was a fair team that once again took us to the wire . and we haven't fixed anything yet, Madden doesn't want to pass the ball and tries to force thing deep in the clock. meanwhile coach sits over there saying nothing .

Madden is a straight 2-guard. No clue why we keep giving it to him during crunch time. Beard needs to have that role from here on out. He can't mess it up any worse than Ky is.
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

pigroots

Winning is not ALL that matters. Playing well also matters . Good teams beat you when you don't play well. This team has got to get better on Defense. There are teams that would be licking their chops to play us if the tournament started today. Hawgball used to have teams dreading the thought of coming to Fayetteville. That is no longer the case. We need to get better.....the season is winding down

ricepig

Quote from: discombobulationist on January 27, 2015, 10:17:44 pm
Madden is a straight 2-guard. No clue why we keep giving it to him during crunch time. Beard needs to have that role from here on out. He can't mess it up any worse than Ky is.

Well, right now, one can make 90% of his FTs, the other can't.

forrest city joe

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 27, 2015, 10:15:21 pm
You better be glade im not a mod on here. this bashing the teams after wins would not be allowed. how the hell you think our players feel when they go out and get payback over a team that they have lost too. and read their fans still crying about them? this crap needs to stop.

Hoggish1

la20688

Good thing you weren't in the game thread FCJ. About all the last three pages were, was "we won but"...
It obvious Arkansas is not hitting on all cylinders at the moment. Which seems to happen to us in  the first half of conference play over the past years. BUT, this team is playing through it and winning. The key is for this team to be peaking in about a month. Which I think they will be!

AWHAWG

Quote from: Danny J on January 27, 2015, 10:12:48 pm
Winning these close games will pay dividends come later in the season. Hopefully come Saturday at noon.
+1

tconey1

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2015, 10:22:36 pm
You better be glade im not a mod on here. this bashing the teams after wins would not be allowed. how the hell you think our players feel when they go out and get payback over a team that they have lost too. and read their fans still crying about them? this crap needs to stop.

So do you think the defense is fixed?

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2015, 10:16:37 pm
Mods you gonna let crap like this stay on here? attacking the team and head coach when we won again. this crap needs to be deleted.
if you want what I said off you have a problem.   I said we played sloppy.  We did.  Did I lie no.  I am happy we won.  Did we play very well no.  My opinion

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2015, 10:22:36 pm

There's several good reasons why you arent a mod.

TheOtherColombia

GO HOGS and GO MIKE ANDERSON, and get promptly bounced out of the SEC tournament and if you are lucky enough to get into the big dance, promptly bounced out of the first round...with his most talented team to date. 

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

3of5-2

Quote from: discombobulationist on January 27, 2015, 10:17:44 pm
Makes no sense why this continues to happen game after game. If he hasn't figured it out by now, he is never going to. If the only way for #00 to stop turning the ball over is to put him on the bench, then put his arse on the bench.

william.lane123

Got to admit the last play call by TN on the three was brilliant!  We will not win an NCAA tournament game. Nothing surprises me about this team. Nothing!!! All anyone has to do is watch both the TN games and beat us!!

william.lane123

Got to admit the last play call by TN on the three was brilliant!  We will not win an NCAA tournament game. Nothing surprises me about this team. Nothing!!! All anyone has to do is watch both the TN games and beat us!!

lookawayquick

CMA called the game a defensive struggle. Funny I don't recall seeing the Hogs play D tonight. Maybe CMA should consider a zone, Hogs have height and length. 

RussVegas Hawg

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 27, 2015, 10:28:12 pm
CMA called the game a defensive struggle. Funny I don't recall seeing the Hogs play D tonight. Maybe CMA should consider a zone, Hogs have height and length.

They did play some zone and started giving up offensive rebounds

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: 3of5-2 on January 27, 2015, 10:26:26 pm
Makes no sense why this continues to happen game after game. If he hasn't figured it out by now, he is never going to. If the only way for #00 to stop turning the ball over is to put him on the bench, then put his arse on the bench.

You must understand that this is EXACTLY what MA has directed Ky to do. It's no accident that it keeps happening.MA puts the ball in his hands deliberately. Last second shot of half, MA pulls Ky off the bench. He wants him to have the ball. I have no idea why. So I'm done dogging KY because HIS COACH is putting him in that spot over and over.

Letsroll1200

We have not played our best game but we are still 5-2. MA is doing a good job because they are winning games despite of not clicking on all cylinders. What if Bell finds his shot and Kingsley start playing better. Can't wait until we start playing better on both ends of the court.

hawgsalot

Quote from: pigroots on January 27, 2015, 10:20:26 pm
Winning is not ALL that matters. Playing well also matters . Good teams beat you when you don't play well. This team has got to get better on Defense. There are teams that would be licking their chops to play us if the tournament started today. Hawgball used to have teams dreading the thought of coming to Fayetteville. That is no longer the case. We need to get better.....the season is winding down

Hmmm so are you saying we're a good team since we seem to win when we're not playing well?  This team's legs need a rest 3 games in 5 days has had it's effecting on our legs and its obvious on D.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: william.lane123 on January 27, 2015, 10:27:14 pm
Yeah, they had a good look. Not like driving 1 on 3 and then throwing up a prayer.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

GlassofSwine

Quote from: pigroots on January 27, 2015, 10:20:26 pm

Winning when you play poorly is more important than playing well. When you play well you are supposed to win. Conference play isn't even half way over yet, last year we started conference 2-6 before we went on a run. If this team keeps the status quo going it is a tournament team. If it gets hot and peaks at the right time, this could be a Sweet 16 team.

RussVegas Hawg

I'm glad we won. Im also very concerned over the lack of consistent solid defense

william.lane123

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 27, 2015, 10:29:26 pm
THIS IS JUST SICKENING. JUST SICKENING. fans attacking their team after yet another win.

Joe not everyone has the hots for MA like you do! Just saying!