Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next up.......Tennessee

Started by RacinRazorback, January 26, 2015, 06:55:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RacinRazorback

Hopefully we learned some things about TN that will put a W in our column this time. Maybe watch some film from the A&M game, they handled TN quite well and on the road. Hopefully our defense continues to improve and our offense is better than the Mizzou game. 15-4 and 4-2 isn't bad! WPS!

forrest city joe

Our guys should be ready to get some payback.i hope we beat the hell out of the Vols.

Randy Johnson

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 07:23:41 am
Our guys should be ready to get some payback.i hope we beat the hell out of the Vols.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: RacinRazorback on January 26, 2015, 06:55:16 am
Hopefully we learned some things about TN that will put a W in our column this time. Maybe watch some film from the A&M game, they handled TN quite well and on the road. Hopefully our defense continues to improve and our offense is better than the Mizzou game. 15-4 and 4-2 isn't bad! WPS!

Thank You very much BandNerd. If CMA can make them run sprints for flopping it will be a good idea. I think we win against Tenn but we need to win with integrity and flopping is the complete opposite of integrity.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 07:32:19 am
Thank You very much BandNerd. If CMA can make them run sprints for flopping it will be a good idea. I think we win against Tenn but we need to win with integrity and flopping is the complete opposite of integrity.
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stuff it. flopping is a part of basketball. everybody does it. even in the NBA. you are just pissed that Mike Anderson got yet another roard win. get lost hater.

Hoggie17

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 07:40:07 am
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stuff it. flopping is a part of basketball. everybody does it. even in the NBA. you are just pissed that Mike Anderson got yet another roard win. get lost hater.
This. 

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 07:40:07 am

FCJoseph, you realize that NBA players get fined for flopping. So I wouldn't call it "a part of the game". Adam Silver thinks different or money wouldn't come out of their pockets for flopping. The NCAA should suspend student athletes for the first half for notorious flopping. If the act keeps up, it comes a game and so on. FCJoseph talks about cheating refs but flopping is cheating as well.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 08:31:57 am
FCJoseph, you realize that NBA players get fined for flopping. So I wouldn't call it "a part of the game". Adam Silver thinks different or money wouldn't come out of their pockets for flopping. The NCAA should suspend student athletes for the first half for notorious flopping. If the act keeps up, it comes a game and so on. FCJoseph talks about cheating refs but flopping is cheating as well.
EXPOSED! Hogs win and you want Madden suspended for flopping. see what i mean Hog fans. he pissed Anderson and the Hogs won. see him for what he is. A ANDERSON HATER.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 08:35:44 am
EXPOSED! Hogs win and you want Madden suspended for flopping. see what i mean Hog fans. he pissed Anderson and the Hogs won. see him for what he is. A ANDERSON HATER.

FCJoseph, No I want this team to win. But to ignore there are issues with this team is being a blind homer. I noticed problems against cupcakes in OOC play. I didn't say Madden needed to suspended. I say New rules need to need adopted by the NCAA and SEC that brings punishment to student athletes for excessive flipping. I'm not considering one or two flops but more. It's as much cheating as FCJoseph says about the cheating SEC refs.

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 26, 2015, 08:39:09 am

HaHa HaHa! That's a good one for FCJoseph and his blind homerism! Any criticism he will cry about.

thehill1414

We haven't played our "A" game since the second half of the Georgia game. We are due to bring it out which is bad news for the Vols.  We will win this one by 20.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 11:06:47 am
FCJoseph, No I want this team to win. But to ignore there are issues with this team is being a blind homer. I noticed problems against cupcakes in OOC play. I didn't say Madden needed to suspended. I say New rules need to need adopted by the NCAA and SEC that brings punishment to student athletes for excessive flipping. I'm not considering one or two flops but more. It's as much cheating as FCJoseph says about the cheating SEC refs.
You just proved what a Mike Anderson hater you are is what you did. Anderson and the Hogs are winning. so get the hell over it.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:10:06 am
You just proved what a Mike Anderson hater you are is what you did. Anderson and the Hogs are winning. so get the hell over it.

FCJoseph, when did I ever say I was a CMA hater? Find me one post where I called for his removal

opineonswine

Quote from: thehill1414 on January 26, 2015, 11:09:34 am
We haven't played our "A" game since the second half of the Georgia game. We are due to bring it out which is bad news for the Vols.  We will win this one by 20.

The primary reason we beat UGA was Harris had an out-of-body experience.  We need offensive help from more than Qualls and Portis.

thehill1414

Quote from: opineonswine on January 26, 2015, 11:14:10 am
The primary reason we beat UGA was Harris had an out-of-body experience.  We need offensive help from more than Qualls and Portis.

Good point, he did.  We also shut them down on defense in the second half as they went ice cold for long stretches at a time.  Not sure if that was a case of them just missing shots or our defense getting to them, probably a combination of both.

Danny J

All we need to do is put together 40 minutes of good solid offense AND defense and we will be a really good team. I think some of that stems from the lineups being used and not being used together for long enough periods of time. Start beard in place of bell and use bell as the scorer coming off the bench. Allow Beard to run the point with madden at the two and give them 3-4 games to really gel and I think we will be onto something.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Danny J on January 26, 2015, 11:22:20 am
All we need to do is put together 40 minutes of good solid offense AND defense and we will be a really good team. I think some of that stems from the lineups being used and not being used together for long enough periods of time. Start beard in place of bell and use bell as the scorer coming off the bench. Allow Beard to run the point with madden at the two and give them 3-4 games to really gel and I think we will be onto something.

We must improve on being last in the SEC in defense.

Danny J

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 11:51:09 am
We must improve on being last in the SEC in defense.
Not only in the SEC but nationally....before the Mizzou game we were #313 in scoring D. I think that improved marginally after the Mizzou game but I think a lot of that stems from Mizzou not really being a good team on offense. Tenn is marginally better.

Need to put together entire game of both good O and D. Needs to happen sooner rather than later.

old_school_hawg

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on January 26, 2015, 07:32:19 am

"Floping"...aka taking a charge....get in position and take it! It is a fundamental. You have to sell it and make things happen sometimes. Heaven forbid we do any of that.
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne