Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perhaps it is Just Me, but...

Started by WilsonHog, January 24, 2015, 09:03:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 26, 2015, 11:15:15 am
Only thing I can figure out is they drive traffic, surely they can not actually believe what they post.
We know you Mike Anderson haters when we see you. your post speak for itself. you are not fooling anyone.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 26, 2015, 11:26:26 am
We know you Mike Anderson haters when we see you. your post speak for itself. you are not fooling anyone.

Here is the thing, if I hate someone I will say I hate them. I do not know Mike Anderson, so how can I either like him or hate him. I like some of what he has done as coach, and I am not thrilled with others. I think the Hogs could have won several more road games if Mike had done what he finally did Sat. Used the press sparingly, played zone a lot, and kept his team out of foul trouble and off the ft line. Then I think WHY did it take him so long to do something like that?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

WilsonHog

I am tired of the arguing.

If need be, I will lock every thread on the first page.