Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Name: 4-Star 6'8" JUCO PF Kimani Jackson

Started by The_Iceman, January 15, 2015, 08:28:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fineswine

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 17, 2015, 07:04:12 am
I'm so glad you graced us with this pile of anti-virus crap. Just can't resist hating on our coach every chance you get huh? Pathetic.
[/quote
Quote from: The_Iceman on January 17, 2015, 07:04:12 am
I'm so glad you graced us with this pile of anti-virus crap. Just can't resist hating on our coach every chance you get huh? Pathetic.
Things never change with Coach Anderson.  I hope you eventually figure it out.  He has no known history of changing.  The definition of insanity...

Hawg Red

So....this kid is the #4 JUCO player according 247Sports? They have listed at 6'8, 230. By all reports, this kid is very athletic and capable of putting up good numbers. Tennessee has offered and we know how badly they need actual forwards. It's not inconceivable that this could be our top target right now.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 26, 2015, 10:29:36 am
So....this kid is the #4 JUCO player according 247Sports? They have listed at 6'8, 230. By all reports, this kid is very athletic and capable of putting up good numbers. Tennessee has offered and we know how badly they need actual forwards. It's not inconceivable that this could be our top target right now.

Agreed. But like Bielema hiring an assistant, we won't hear much from what goes on with Mike on the recruiting trail.