Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stanford ladies golf

Started by GolfNut57, May 17, 2016, 08:13:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Watching the replay of last years NCAA match between Stanford and Baylor on the Golf Channel. So why would the lady Cardinal golfers feel the need to wear numbers on their shirts? Their opponents aren't.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dr. Starcs

Are they Tiger's special rating system?

Dillar Dog

Because they want to, I guess.

Is this a problem?

GolfNut57

Quote from: Dillar Dog on May 17, 2016, 09:07:29 pm
Because they want to, I guess.

Is this a problem?

Problem? Nope.......just an oddity that a golfer would wear a number on their uniform.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

I think it was a line their clothing company had. I've seen them on the course too.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: GolfNut57 on May 17, 2016, 08:13:50 pm
Watching the replay of last years NCAA match between Stanford and Baylor on the Golf Channel. So why would the lady Cardinal golfers feel the need to wear numbers on their shirts? Their opponents aren't.

Why do you care.  Get better.