Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ladies Honda in Thailand

Started by GolfNut57, February 27, 2016, 04:02:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

At one point after making birdie on 15 Lexi had a 6 stroke lead at -16 on the field and was practically running away with it in the third round. A bogey on 16 dropped her back to -15 plus a small run by In Gee Chun, the US Open winner has cut the lead to 3 strokes going into the par 5 18th. Lexi birdied the 18th to regain a 4 stroke lead (-16) over Chun headed into the final round. Lexi was 8 under on the third round.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

I think Lexi would be a fun girl.  Thank goodness she's old enough now that I can legally ogle her.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:17:50 am
I think Lexi would be a fun girl.  Thank goodness she's old enough now that I can legally ogle her.

I am betting she keeps a landing strip available.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:17:50 am
agreed, felt creepy drooling over her......a little

PP

GolfNut57

Well In Gee Chun made a run at Lexi out of the gate in the final round and got to within 2 strokes but never got any closer as Thompson put it away on the back nine and finished with a final round of 68 for a total of -20 under and won by 6 strokes over Chun.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on February 28, 2016, 03:54:26 am
Well In Gee Chun made a run at Lexi out of the gate in the final round and got to within 2 strokes but never got any closer as Thompson put it away on the back nine and finished with a final round of 68 for a total of -20 under and won by 6 strokes over Chun.

I volunteer to host the victory party for Lexi.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.