Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody remember Dr. Bob in Fayetteville?

Started by HogNattySZN2024, April 28, 2024, 07:31:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNattySZN2024

New to the forum but a lifelong hog fan. My grandfather was Dr. Robert Mccollum, better known as Dr. Bob, and served as team doc for the football, track, and swim teams for several years as well as had a local clinic where he saw many UofA coaches, faculty, and players in town for nearly 40 years. was fortunate to grow up going to nearly every single home football game and many more for the other sports. did not realize how lucky I was to have those opportunities and realize how many people knew my grandfather. He passed away when I was younger so if anybody has a cool story with him or just happened to know him, I'd love to hear it. not sure the exact years for each team, but he had the clinic in Fayetteville from 1966-2002

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Thunderhog Jr

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?