Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Take on Recruiting

Started by ATU HOG, April 23, 2012, 09:08:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ATU HOG

Honestly, when has Arkansas been good at recruiting.  We were getting better with Bobby, but still not top tier.  What he was great at was developing talent.  I keep seeing where we are gonna take a hit on recruiting, and that is true to a point.  If we can hire a big name after season, we'll be just fine.  Bobby did the most with less talent than I have ever seen.  He turned 2 and 3 stars out of high school into All SEC and All American.  So will recruiting take a hit, yeah a little bit.  But are we really missing out on all those 5 stars we always get.  Chill out, and try to enjoy the the offseason and the other hog sports going on.

I wasn't sure about the hire at first, but the more I think about it the more I like it.  He knows the EXACT way things were run.  None of the other assistants know it like he does.  Dude stepped down from his Alma Mater to come help us out, that's ballsy.  You can only blame Bobby for everything that has happened.  We got put in a sticky situation, and attempted to make the best of it.  If the correct hire is not made at the end of all this, then yes raise heck.  Let it all play out before jumping to conclusions.