Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Goodness! Malika Monk.

Started by logic, January 18, 2018, 09:15:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

logic

I wish we could clone Malika Monk.  She is my favorite lady Razorback since Christy Smith.

Hogtied85

Quote from: logic on January 18, 2018, 09:15:24 pm
I wish we could clone Malika Monk.  She is my favorite lady Razorback since Christy Smith.

Malica is one of those players that can play at the next level. I believe next year she will be even better. Everyone will be improved especially with Atyanna, Chelsea and Rokia coming in. I'm interested to see who else will be added to the recruiting class for next year.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Arkygrocer

If we could just clone her heart and her desire! She plays with a "not going to be denied" passion for the game. 23 points and 8 rebounds last night? Wow! My personal favorite Hog basketball player ever! "Mighty Malika"

LadybackBBFan

Quote from: logic on January 18, 2018, 09:15:24 pm

According to one of our coaches, we do have a clone red shirting this year.  Next year will be interesting.

Dr. Starcs

flippinhogmana

MM is not my favorite, I dont think I can make a difference between her and several others including DC who came back even though she has already graduated, steady Jalyn, Williams who works her butt off every game against somebody bigger, etc.  There is no doubt MM is electric, and there is no doubt she has been set free this year and is having loads more fun.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

MoHog74

Not sure, but Dr. Starcs may be comparing Malica with the young man with the same last name that played his one year of college ball at KY. And yes, I agree wholeheartedly with the Dr.

HOG FANATIC

Any player would love to get 28 shots in a game.

logic

Quote from: Arkygrocer on January 19, 2018, 02:17:44 pm
If we could just clone her heart and her desire! She plays with a "not going to be denied" passion for the game. 23 points and 8 rebounds last night? Wow! My personal favorite Hog basketball player ever! "Mighty Malika"
For certain, Malika does have heart. In one game, I saw a close up of her standing for about 3 seconds and she was really breathing hard and yet she kept playing with high energy.  That's very difficult because it's like pain. Most of us can do it for a few minutes and a few for an entire game, but she does it game after game.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: logic on January 20, 2018, 08:04:25 pm
For certain, Malika does have heart. In one game, I saw a close up of her standing for about 3 seconds and she was really breathing hard and yet she kept playing with high energy.  That's very difficult because it's like pain. Most of us can do it for a few minutes and a few for an entire game, but she does it game after game.

She might very well have over capacity heart and lungs.  She doesn't seem to wear down all that much and that would explain that, and yes she does pant a lot - that not only re-oxygenates her brain and muscles, but also helps disperse heat. 
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: MoHog74 on January 19, 2018, 08:27:17 pm
Not sure, but Dr. Starcs may be comparing Malica with the young man with the same last name that played his one year of college ball at KY. And yes, I agree wholeheartedly with the Dr.

Glad you picked up on that. +1

logic

Quote from: MoHog74 on January 19, 2018, 08:27:17 pm
Probably thinking of him and another that played for Arkansas a decade earlier.