Started by PIGskin Pride, March 21, 2015, 10:39:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PIGskin Pride

Needs a thread all to his own!

Already looking forward to next year! 

COME BACK!

revolution

1hogfan

He really put the "fun" in this years team. Since his girlfriend is a Lady Razorback, I hope they both want to play one more year! I will sooo miss him if he goes. Love watching him play!

intelligence

Quote from: 1hogfan on March 21, 2015, 11:19:23 pm
He really put the "fun" in this years team. Since his girlfriend is a Lady Razorback, I hope they both want to play one more year! I will sooo miss him if he goes. Love watching him play!

People who claim to know him have said that he plans on returning, as he wants to get a degree

AWHAWG

Qualls= the it factor!! He is a spectacular, he will be a very exciting players for years to come... NCAA OR NBA he is starting to do the special things, look at his rebounds, dunks power drives to the basket and ones free throw shooting..
He is special. Now he is posting up!!! SMH

ronmahony

That's what we needed more of tonight. Almost every time he took it to the hoop he got fouled. If Harris and Portis would have been playing like they can, we could have been feeding them the ball and we could have won. We had several of them in foul trouble early, but every one started shooting outside. I don't know how many times Qualls got fouled but I know it was quite a few. It seems like the way he has been playing would have fired the other guys up, but I don't think it did.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

collegestationhog

I think he will come back. Yes his stock is on the rise, but I just don't think he ends up in the NBA next year. D league probably. If he stays, and continues to improve,  he will definitely be a high pick  the following draft. But I don't know his situation, he might need to take that chance and come out now.  Either way, Glad he was a Hog.

Jeffcphog

Where would we have been this year if not for Michael?  He developed into the leader on this team.  He got better as the season wore on.  Man, if he and Bobby come back and  with our new recruits we will be in great shape.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ronmahony on March 22, 2015, 12:37:29 am
That's what we needed more of tonight. Almost every time he took it to the hoop he got fouled. If Harris and Portis would have been playing like they can, we could have been feeding them the ball and we could have won. We had several of them in foul trouble early, but every one started shooting outside. I don't know how many times Qualls got fouled but I know it was quite a few. It seems like the way he has been playing would have fired the other guys up, but I don't think it did.
A sign of fatigue.

FATHAWG08

Thank You for a helluva year Michael Qualls. Over the past month, your play brought back memories of what the 40 minutes of Hell mentality a Razorback  player played with. As a Razorback fan I hope you come back because you're the one that can change the attitude of this program. You changed the attitude of every player on this year team. You never quit,& your team followed your lead. Again, thanks  for representing  this University!
I love off season Football!!

cj_sez

He deserves a lot of recognition. He has played with heart and talent. He elevates the excitement level. Just hope he comes back.

Soooie21

He has had his up and down moments this season, but the guy became the heart and soul at the end....love the passion and energy....

poloprince

Since SEC tourney play he had definitely step his game up a notch and played at a very high level.
$PoLoPrInCe$

JRHoward

I Love watching Q play!  His passion for the game....old school...he is a gamer!  I hope he comes back, if not, Best Wishes!
Woooo Pig!

hoghiker

It's been fun to watch his game evolve over the year. He made a serious move up in his game at the end of the year. Heart of a lion. Love to watch him play. I hope he returns.

ArkieBrat

It was exciting to watch Qualls play last night; he was MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

I sure hope he comes back next year.
My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Pancetta

I would love for him to come back and improve his handle and his 3 pt shooting and then he'll be a 1st round pick next year.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

popcornhog

I suspect he'll be back. With another year under his belt, he may have a shot at going in the mid-late first round.

Either way, he's really played hard and played well lately.
WPS

Cresthog

Wish he could handle the ball. He'd average 20 a game.

1highhog

I think he'll be back after talking it over with those in the know about his chances this year in the NBA draft.  His stock is on the rise, especially after the last ten games or so of the Season, but last night and against Wofford he carried our team on his back.  He has added to his game but needs a few more things and I hope he sticks around next Season, if he does, I think he could go as high as just outside of being a lottery pick.

HF#1

If I had to put money on it...

Qualls is gone

Portis stays
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DThog90

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on March 22, 2015, 01:18:52 am
Thank You for a helluva year Michael Qualls. Over the past month, your play brought back memories of what the 40 minutes of Hell mentality a Razorback  player played with. As a Razorback fan I hope you come back because you're the one that can change the attitude of this program. You changed the attitude of every player on this year team. You never quit,& your team followed your lead. Again, thanks  for representing  this University!

Can someone tweet that at Michael qualls?

PIGskin Pride

And tweet a link to this thread to him! 
Quote from: DThog90 on March 22, 2015, 09:31:58 am
Can someone tweet that at Michael qualls?

And tweet him this thread link.  Lots of love for Qualls in here. 

His hustle and active arms are extremely disruptive to opponents.  Fun to watch.

TeufelHog

Love his drive and enthusiasm and hope he comes back next year, BUT . . . he MUST QUIT celebrating his shots and get his rear-end back down to the other end of the court and defend.  At least twice last night we got burned on a fast break score by UNC due to his celebratory "yelling/muscle-flexing" and being a "man-down" on defense.  Happened quickly, and it wasn't the only game this year.

sigpooie

First. Thank you moma qualls, for letting us have your son, he will always be an arkansan now. Second thank you Mr qualls, you have become a man of history here and around the world. Third, thank you coach Anderson for letting and helping qualls play his way.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson