Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the all time series record vs Texas Tech?

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, June 18, 2018, 05:03:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

I googled it but did not see it.  I am sure we have played them quite a bit dating back to the SWC days. 

Razorback_Mack

I'm guessing really good. Texas Tech wasn't any good in baseball for a long time. They didn't make their first regional until the mid 90's.

Hogs Smell Good

It's 45-14 in our favor.

Fayetteville: 22-6
Lubbock: 20-7
Neutral: 3-1

Van Horn is 3-0 vs. TT as Hog skipper.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Thanks for the update!  Is the baseball media guide online?

Bogghawg

Wonder if ESPN will show that every 15 minutes like they did ours verses Texas.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Now 46-14 in the Hogs favor!  Oh by the way, the Razorbacks lead Texas Tech in football 29-8!

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on June 20, 2018, 10:05:20 pm
Now 46-14 in the Hogs favor!  Oh by the way, the Razorbacks lead Texas Tech in football 29-8!

Yes.  And "black cloud" that I am, I was at the very first game that Tech beat us in football, back in 1966.  Was my very first game EVER seeing the Hogs play in person (I grew up in West Texas).

It was a stunning upset.  They were 3-6 (I believe) and all we had to do to get to the Cotton Bowl (as winner of the SWC) was beat them.  But we lost 21-16 when we drove to the lip of the goal line late and two QB sneaks were ruled short of the goal line.  I say "ruled" because it sure looked to the naked eye as if he were laying across the goal line from the waist.  My first taste of "Texas refs".