Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Recruiting Guy : Bearden’s Watts steals show at Warren scrimmage

Started by Tomhog™, August 28, 2007, 08:53:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

Thanks, Tomcat, for posting Richard's work. Being out of Arkansas limits me from just picking up the paper to read TRG.

I appreciate you.
Go HOGS Go!

The Boar War

Would he be recruited as an athlete, qb, or safety?  Seems like we have enough at QB already.

The_Bionic_Pig

In my opinion Watts & Little will get offers in the next few weeks and that will probably end our in-state recruiting and the coaches will concentrate on Offensive & Defensive Line, LB's positions unless someone we just can't pass up on comes along.  Keep a eye on the Kansas JUCO'S to fill a void also.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgballz

Quote from: The Boar War on August 28, 2007, 01:58:31 pm
Would he be recruited as an athlete, qb, or safety?  Seems like we have enough at QB already.

I see him as a safety on the next level with a little weight gain.  Definitely not QB.  Rivals lists him as a athlete and Scout shows him as a RB.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Hawgballz

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 28, 2007, 02:04:59 pm
In my opinion Watts & Little will get offers in the next few weeks and that will probably end our in-state recruiting and the coaches will concentrate on Offensive & Defensive Line, LB's positions unless someone we just can't pass up on comes along.  Keep a eye on the Kansas JUCO'S to fill a void also.

I agree with Watts & Little getting offers, but I think the young man from Crossett, Rod Brown, might also get a late offer.  He has basically the same size and speed numbers as Little and from what I am told dominates the game the same way Little does, but it all comes down to who the coaches prefer.  I don't see anyone else outside of these 3 getting offers in-state this year, not even Marquis McFadden.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!