Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OU Recruit Killed

Started by Oklahawg, August 25, 2007, 08:17:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

OU commit dies from gunsot following fight:

OU recruit dies

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

tophawg19

these stupid kids carrying guns. this ruins more than just one life . prayers to both of these families
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ntubjr

We recruited this young man

PigWig

Thats terrible to hear.

This was his football profile:
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=58779

Looks like the kid had a very promising future.

tophawg19

63 best player in texas . with his whole life ahead and some idiot grabs a gun.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Justme

spankinbacon

I wouldn't care if this kid was third chair sax for the marching band, being recruited by La-Monroe, or working the drive through at McDonald's, any kid losing their life is horrible.  We can only hope that whoever shot him gets convicted, and if he does, lights out for him, next time we will see him it will be being carted out of Huntsville!!! >:( >:( >:(

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: tophawg19 on August 25, 2007, 08:22:55 am
these stupid kids carrying guns. this ruins more than just one life . prayers to both of these families

nothing but a bunch of [CENSORED] if they have to carry guns or have their "boyz" behind them.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005