Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

moody down to two

Started by Kevin, August 24, 2007, 05:45:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

florida and north carolina

go butch go
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ntubjr

Realist

VenturaHog

be a heel son, they are my 2nd fav college team now since they landed davis.

arkjay19

If he wants that badly to be the feature back don't go to Florida.  They run a system that doesn't use the RB as much and they have better depth than most teams too.

Go to NC Moody and run over the ACC defenses.

CarolinaHog1176

come to UNC, moody.  you've got some good young talent to contend with in richie rich (2005 4 star RB), anthony elzy (2006 3 star RB), and ryan houston (2007 3 star RB), but not to worry, you'll get more than your fair share of a look at TB.  getting to go up against the ACC has to be a big bonus too (nothing like the SEC though if you came to Arkansas though!).

chapel hill is a cool place to spend your college days as well
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

tophawg19

butch send the boy to arkansas so you can coach him when you get here
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

bigguy551122

really hope unc lands him but florida got me kinda worried since he visited them last
perfection is all i expect.

Hawgballz

Quote from: bigguy551122 on August 26, 2007, 05:38:24 pm
really hope unc lands him but florida got me kinda worried since he visited them last

For a true RB like Moody the choice should be easy, UNC.  Florida has very little use for a true RB like Moody as they like the APBs.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

bigguy551122

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 26, 2007, 08:09:20 pm
Quote from: bigguy551122 on August 26, 2007, 05:38:24 pm

For a true RB like Moody the choice should be easy, UNC.  Florida has very little use for a true RB like Moody as they like the APBs.

word on the rivals national recruiting board is that he has already informed florida he plans to attend there.
perfection is all i expect.

Realist

They were saying earlier it was a done deal to UNC as well remember.

regi

aaron_c

ESPN also reported that he has chosen Florida today.