Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gatson is good to go.

Started by PigWig, August 24, 2007, 02:47:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigWig

J Man

Great news.  We need all the corners we can get.

gohawgsgo

I thought someone just reported the opposite on here!  Great news!

Kevin Bacon

Yep, I just read the same thing from my source.  Just been cleared by the NCAA and is on his way from Memphis.  That is good news I don't care who you are!

FBPLAYER65

Not that good of news. He will have to redshirt.

mrcrowley

is he gonna stop by the coliseum on the way and visit ol Pete? if he does then we are toast

mossfan33

yes, yes he is, because L.A. is directly between Memphis and the Hill.

Quote from: mrcrowley on August 24, 2007, 10:22:11 pm
is he gonna stop by the coliseum on the way and visit ol Pete? if he does then we are toast
Go HG Hornets. STL Cardinals.  Packers.  Tar Heels  Hogs

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on August 24, 2007, 09:29:45 pm

Well, it doesn't suck!

mrcrowley

Quote from: mossfan33 on August 24, 2007, 10:56:44 pm
yes, yes he is, because L.A. is directly between Memphis and the Hill.

Quote from: mrcrowley on August 24, 2007, 10:22:11 pm
thanks for the confermation.

Tony Sloprano

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on August 24, 2007, 09:29:45 pm

You're just pissed because you "reported" to us that he wasn't going to make it.

Humorous......

combsj

not sure how effective he can be considering he missed 3 weeks of fall camp...hopefully he is so talented he can make up for it and really come on by the bama game, but i don't remember him being touted as a great corner.

Kevin Bacon

I don't understand the issue here.  So what if he red shirts!  According to Herring we are well stocked in the DB, if he were a DL it would be another story.  It is not like he NEEDED to be here three weeks ago.  This situation is not hurting us by any stretch.  I know this is Hogville but it is OK to laugh and smile.  Life is good!

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Kevin Bacon on August 25, 2007, 11:26:09 am
I don't understand the issue here.  So what if he red shirts!  According to Herring we are well stocked in the DB, if he were a DL it would be another story.  It is not like he NEEDED to be here three weeks ago.  This situation is not hurting us by any stretch.  I know this is Hogville but it is OK to laugh and smile.  Life is good!

Herring is delusional if he thinks that Arkansas is stacked at the DB position.  Arkansas weakest positon on the field this season is the cornerback position.  The corners will cost the backs at least 2 to 3 losses alone this year.  That unit is anything but solid, but I would be glad to be wrong on this. 

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PigPusher

Now that is really exciting.  Yet another two star.  That should really help us out.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on August 25, 2007, 08:11:38 pm
Quote from: Kevin Bacon on August 25, 2007, 11:26:09 am

Herring is delusional if he thinks that Arkansas is stacked at the DB position.  Arkansas weakest positon on the field this season is the cornerback position.  The corners will cost the backs at least 2 to 3 losses alone this year.  That unit is anything but solid, but I would be glad to be wrong on this. 

Well, he is the coach, I will go with his word on this one.  If he likes the depth then I like it too.  No offense mind you.

arkjay19

Good.  Arkansas needs CB depth this year.  They're doing a good job of bringing in some DB's in this recruiting clas though.

slopinhogs

word has it that he was enrolled in classes Fridsay and would be at practice Tuesday
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

oldfart

We have a lot of bodies at CB and safety... just check the roster. the problem is, most of them have not panned out.  We seem to recruit a lot for defensive secondary and few of them are able to actually play there.  guess that gives us a lot of guys for scout team and special teams play anyway.