Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Adams Announcement

Started by Monk-N-Dunk, August 22, 2007, 10:56:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tessie

Quote from: Hogway on August 23, 2007, 04:01:37 pm
I know most on here don't care for Nutt and in quite a few situations I don't either but Nutt has shown that he will get the ball to those who deserve to get it. 

What in the world makes you think that Nutt gets the ball to those who deserve it?

Justme

Quote from: tessie on August 24, 2007, 08:30:37 pm
I know most on here don't care for Nutt and in quite a few situations I don't either but Nutt has shown that he will get the ball to those who deserve to get it. 

What in the world makes you think that Nutt gets the ball to those who deserve it?
Deserve it?  What on earth does that mean? 

Hogstocking

Wow...I am completey shocked Adams eliminated GEORGIA...wow, did not expect that.

He took Georgia, Michigan and OUs hats off the table.  Its down to Arkansas, USC, LSU and Florida.

Hogstocking

hognation

FootballHog

ehh...we have like 18 WR's in this class, but 19 wouldnt have hurt.

Franchise Hawgs

Did we at least finish second so Nutt can say we beat out the other schools?
You didn't see Georgia in the final four with us, like he talks about no other schools making it to Atlanta
Maybe he will order a second place recuriting Joe Adams ring.

beansandtaters

Quote from: Franchise Hawgs on August 24, 2007, 10:00:44 pm
You didn't see Georgia in the final four with us, like he talks about no other schools making it to Atlanta

I can hear it now..."he just didn't want to be a Razorback Mike. But, I will tell you, it felt good to have our hat on that table with USC. It really makes me feel good, Mike. Look at this ring."

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Franchise Hawgs on August 24, 2007, 10:00:44 pm

Now that is funny!!!!
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jj202020

how long did it take you to come up with all this stuff?

Hogginitall

Quote from: Hawgasaurus on August 23, 2007, 02:18:56 pm
Quote from: Hawgballz on August 23, 2007, 02:15:31 pm
Quote from: Hawgasaurus on August 23, 2007, 01:48:27 pm
Spoiler Alert!!!!

I heard from my sources he is leaning towrds Hendrix to focus on his studies!!!

Dangit, I was pulling for Henderson.   :(

HSU is still a darkhorse from what my sources tell me, but only if Clark County votes to become a "wet" county...

Just for future reference, Hendrix is in a dry county as well.  And it sucked....

Kilgor

Quote from: modabusesucks on August 25, 2007, 04:16:00 pm
Quote from: Kilgor on August 22, 2007, 10:58:46 pm
Quote from: piggingout on August 22, 2007, 05:35:43 pm
He's going to Florida.  Mark it.

I agree with this.

Marked and good call.

Show me your USC prediction and I'll show you my "not coming to Arkansas prediction."  Oh wait, you didn't say he was going to USC???

It's easy to add nothing to the board and then bash someone's prediction after the fact.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: hognation on August 24, 2007, 09:35:01 pm
USC...It is now official

not quite, it's not OFFICIAL until Feburary
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Doggtown31LCC

Someone Needs to take out the Evil Empire and Darth Carroll of SC, before they take over college football and it's no fun anymore. It'll be like Arkansas's track program for the next 20 years.
L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

cosmodrum

Just leave the key to the fence under to doormat, Pete.
Go away, batin'

Hogway

Quote from: tessie on August 24, 2007, 08:30:37 pm

What is so hard to understand about this statement?  The ball gets to guys that can do something with it.  Why do you think the Wildhog was invented?  To get multiple playmakers on the field at the same time.  My point is if Joe happened to come to Arkansas and showed during practice that he deserved to touch the ball then I believe he would get it.  Maybe not the way we would like him to get it but if he is that good then they will find a way to get him the ball.  Same goes for Jarius, Childs, and possibly even Michael Smith this year.  I believe he will touch it a couple times during games even with Felix and DMac healthy.  It's not rocket science.  Get the ball to those that have the best chance to make plays for you. 

Corkscrew Dangler

Quote from: Doggtown31LCC on August 26, 2007, 10:55:03 pm
Someone Needs to take out the Evil Empire and Darth Carroll of SC, before they take over college football and it's no fun anymore. It'll be like Arkansas's track program for the next 20 years.

well, it should be the NCAA after all of Reggie Bush's kickbacks.  but we know what kind of spine the NCAA has when it comes to top programs. 

ntubjr

USC IS GOING TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVE   SOONER THAN YOU THINK