Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Gragg

Started by J.A.Y., August 21, 2007, 03:37:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J.A.Y.

Just saw on Rivals BB recruiting front page that he is listed as a committ. I didn't know he planned on playing BB, does anyone know much about his ability to help Pelphrey and the BB team?
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

HawgAdvocate

Don't get your hopes up to much on Gragg.

More often than not, these football kids won't ever see a b-ball jersey. Unless you're a stud on the gridiron and won't need much physical shaping for football through Decker, it's rare for these football guys to have a shot at playing basketball too.

And I don't mean 4th or 5th year seniors either.

Marcus Monk, Matt Jones, Jason Peters, Joe Dean Davenport are a few that carried enough clout to have that kind of opportunity.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

J.A.Y.

Yeah, I know.

I just didn't even know he was D-1 material in BB.
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: J.A.Y. on August 21, 2007, 04:05:10 pm
Yeah, I know.

I just didn't even know he was D-1 material in BB.

It surprised me to see his name as well. If I hear or see anything, I'll post it.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

501Ben

He;s just in the basketball database on rivals, so I think he was automatically added whether or not he plans to play bball.

#1 STUNNA

he can jump out the gym

Brewerfan10

when did jason peters play basketball?

gohawgsgo

It did the same thing with Monk a few years back.  If they are on both the fb and bb database it shows committed to the school on both.  Gragg is a D1 basketball prospect as well.

notreseveredname

Stefan Welsh was listed as a WR when he was recruited for BB