Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BB Recuiting

Started by ntubjr, August 19, 2007, 06:12:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ntubjr

Stan Simpson of Illinois is scheduled to visit UA on September 22 That is his only sceduled visit Hr will announce at end of September

forrest city joe

Quote from: ntubjr on August 19, 2007, 06:12:30 pm
Stan Simpson of Illinois is scheduled to visit UA on September 22 That is his only sceduled visit Hr will announce at end of September
Any imfo on this kid? how is he rated? is a a gaurd or a big guy?

VenturaHog

3 star power forward
6'9, 220lbs

ntubjr

Indiana and Depaul among others have offered

cardinalhawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on August 19, 2007, 07:30:17 pm

He was ranked in the 80s range out of the Rivals top 150 before dropping out of the 150 in the last rivals rankings.  Our lone commitment Joyner, and Trent also fell out of the top 150.

I see Simpson as a key recruit since we do not seem to be in on very many big guys.  Our frontcourt is going to take a hit after this season, so we need some big bodies.

mbgrulz

Quote from: cardinalhawg on August 19, 2007, 08:44:04 pm
Quote from: forrest city joe on August 19, 2007, 07:30:17 pm

He was ranked in the 80s range out of the Rivals top 150 before dropping out of the 150 in the last rivals rankings.  Our lone commitment Joyner, and Trent also fell out of the top 150.

I see Simpson as a key recruit since we do not seem to be in on very many big guys.  Our frontcourt is going to take a hit after this season, so we need some big bodies.
yeah, hopefully washington doesn't bolt early. if we get 2 or 3 bigs in the 08 class that would be nice.

slopinhogs

yeah i think once the kid commits they just stop followong him. sounds like a good one though. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die