Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what ever happened with...?

Started by 1longshot, August 16, 2007, 09:45:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1longshot

Kip Edwards.  I haven't heard anything about him in a while, but not to long ago some were saying that he would be a lock for UA.

Hawgballz

Quote from: 1longshot on August 16, 2007, 09:45:40 pm
Kip Edwards.  I haven't heard anything about him in a while, but not to long ago some were saying that he would be a lock for UA.

My guess would be is that he is being slow played a little while we pursue some better prospects.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

PigWig

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 16, 2007, 11:22:15 pm

My guess would be is that he is being slow played a little while we pursue some better prospects.
My thinking exactly.  When we got some other solid DB commits, it allows us to open our recruiting to better recruits.

Edwards has probably now been moved to a Plan B player.

JackJohnson

There was an article on scout the other day saying he was really loving Nebraska right now...

killamon

I think the coaches want Greg Brown for that final CB spot

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: killamon on August 17, 2007, 12:32:09 pm
I think the coaches want Greg Brown for that final CB spot

With Arkansas lack of depth at cb, I think they will still take 2 more and 1 may be a JUCO. 

jackflash

I think most of their scholarship left should be on the defensive side

piggingout

Quote from: jackflash on August 18, 2007, 09:33:51 pm
I think most of their scholarship left should be on the defensive side

I agree, I would like to see some depth at defense added.  We've been pretty solid on building what Reggie wants, I just would like to see some depth so if someone goes down it's not a panic scramle.