Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most of Friday's column is about Joe Adams

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 16, 2007, 11:12:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Hawgballz

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 16, 2007, 11:12:01 am
and a couple of other tid bits.

I am really looking forward to it.  Thanks for all you do, Richard.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

kimjongsqUeAl

Richard, your picture ain't the prettiest thing to look at in the ADG but you do a HELL of a fine job in informing us on the latest recruiting news.  Keep up the good work!  Go Hogs!!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

flagstaffhog

Quote from: hawgacyde on August 16, 2007, 03:06:31 pm
Richard, your picture ain't the prettiest thing to look at in the ADG but you do a HELL of a fine job in informing us on the latest recruiting news.  Keep up the good work!  Go Hogs!!

That's an understatement!!
Go HOGS Go!

The Recruiting Guy

Is this my wife?

RZRBack_FAN

I dont give a crap what you look like Richard your a Excellent Reporter and you do an amazing job with the Recuiting Front!! You my friend are the reason i read Hogville and now that you have a column in the paper i will be subscribing to that! How many days a week will you be contributing to the Dem GAZ

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: RZRBack_FAN on August 16, 2007, 06:07:39 pm
I dont give a crap what you look like Richard your a Excellent Reporter and you do an amazing job with the Recuiting Front!! You my friend are the reason i read Hogville and now that you have a column in the paper i will be subscribing to that! How many days a week will you be contributing to the Dem GAZ

Every Tuesday and Friday.

Thanks for the kind words.

On my looks, I can't help my mom dropped me so much as an infant. :P

bkjacks

radar

I don't think you were dropped RD, maybe thrown.

Hogway

Richard, do you happen to know how we are recruiting Joe?  Our pitch to Joe in a broad scope.  Are we recruiting him with the idea of using him in in multiple ways or strictly wideout?  That would be something very interesting to know.  The coaches have their reasons for recruiting him however they want right or wrong but I would be curious to see our stance with Joe.  Any insight would be much appreciated.

Hogway

I guess I could read the column before I ask the question.  Heck, the answer might be in the column.  At least you will know where my mind is going into the read. 

ksrazorback

Good questions Hogway,
Richard would you also include the Browns out of Kansas....

Quote from: Hogway on August 17, 2007, 12:12:11 am
Richard, do you happen to know how we are recruiting Joe?  Our pitch to Joe in a broad scope.  Are we recruiting him with the idea of using him in in multiple ways or strictly wideout?  That would be something very interesting to know.  The coaches have their reasons for recruiting him however they want right or wrong but I would be curious to see our stance with Joe.  Any insight would be much appreciated.
Razorbacks:
"I think they like the fact that we're going to play a little bit more physical style of football, play downhill, put on your big boy pants and love to play the game with physicality."

Southern Wisdom ~ 42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!
Go Deep Go Razorbacks...

kimjongsqUeAl

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 16, 2007, 03:17:10 pm

Is this my wife?
No sugar.  I ain't yer wife!
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God