Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Burton Scott

Started by The_Hill, August 15, 2007, 11:49:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Hill

Do you think that if we win the Bama game it will have any impact on his commitment to them? Or if we lose do you think that it will have an impact on Marcal Robinson's commitement?
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

Hawgballz

Quote from: The_Hill on August 15, 2007, 11:49:11 am
Do you think that if we win the Bama game it will have any impact on his commitment to them? Or if we lose do you think that it will have an impact on Marcal Robinson's commitement?

Robinson is the only commit we have that I really worry about.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

cbjagman

The young man is 'Bama bound, win or lose.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 15, 2007, 12:06:16 pm

Robinson is the only commit we have that I really worry about.

Saban will come and get him before it is all said and done.  Marcal Robinson will commit to Alabama if he is offered and I think he will be offered.

blu

I knew before I read you post that it would be negative. How come?
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: blu on August 16, 2007, 07:59:13 am

I am just telling the truth.  I have not been wrong yet.. 

The_Hill

Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to f*** with
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

blu

My apologies to WTC, I mistook you for another poster when I made that reply. I thought you had talked of an inside to the Warren recruits and were predicting a big bust this year (again). But I went back and reviewed your posts and couldn't find it, at least on the first couple of pages. My reply was out of line based on what I have seen of your recent posts for sure. Please accept my apologies, and WPS!
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Hawgballz

Quote from: blu on August 16, 2007, 12:40:25 pm
My apologies to WTC, I mistook you for another poster when I made that reply. I thought you had talked of an inside to the Warren recruits and were predicting a big bust this year (again). But I went back and reviewed your posts and couldn't find it, at least on the first couple of pages. My reply was out of line based on what I have seen of your recent posts for sure. Please accept my apologies, and WPS!

I believe you are thinking of #1 STUNNA

Wu Tang Clan

Blu, I have no problems with you checking me on my negative posts.  I will admit that I am not the most optimistic person when it comes to recruiting, but that is just the nature of dealing with 17 and 18 year old kids.  I still like the recruiting job that Arkansas has done up to this point and don't blame the coaching staff like a lot of minsinformed posters when a player chooses to go to another school. 

Hawgballz

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on August 16, 2007, 11:10:59 pm

Blu, I have no problems with you checking me on my negative posts.  I will admit that I am not the most optimistic person when it comes to recruiting, but that is just the nature of dealing with 17 and 18 year old kids.  I still like the recruiting job that Arkansas has done up to this point and don't blame the coaching staff like a lot of minsinformed posters when a player chooses to go to another school. 

Pretty level headed attitude, I would say.

blu

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on August 16, 2007, 11:10:59 pm

Hey, I do apologize, it was #1 Stunna I was confusing you with. And I agree with you, I think we are trying hard to get the best recruits to come here. If we keep winning, recruiting should take care of itself as long as our effort stays up there.