Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim the Anvil dead at 63

Started by jbcarol, August 13, 2018, 06:08:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogwop

Damn that's # 4 since the end of July
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent he was fun to watch alone or with his Brother.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The OTR

Lost a good one yesterday, boys. A good one.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Alzheimer's at 63?  Wow.

The Anvil was a great wrestler.  Sad.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

TNhogfan

He was a good performer.  Sad his life ended at a relatively early age.  I saw him in what may have been his last day in Mid-South before going on to Memphis as a part of the trade that brought the Rock-n-Roll, Midnight Express and Terry Taylor to Mid-South.  It was 1/21/84 in Hampton.  Mid-South had been in Jackson the night before and were going to Little Rock the night of the 21st.   Neidhart-Reed vs JYD-King Parsons was the main  event that afternoon.  It was wild.  Glad I had a chance to see him at least once in person.

jbcarol

9:05 AM PT -- The Pasco Sheriff's Office tells TMZ Sports ... "Preliminary information indicates that [Neidhart] fell at home, hit his head, and succumbed to his injury."

"No foul play suspected. No additional information to release at this time."

QuoteWrestling legend Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart has died, according to the WWE. He was 63.

Neidhart passed away early Monday morning after suffering a medical emergency at a home in Florida. 

According to the emergency dispatch audio, emergency personnel were called around 6:30 AM about a man having seizures and convulsions.

At one point, the dispatch operator says, "They think he might be Signal 7" -- which is code for a dead person.

Jim was a WWF superstar in the mid-'80s and early '90s as a member of The Hart Foundation tag team with Bret "The Hitman" Hart ... managed by Jimmy Hart.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Doug

Quote from: The ChiefAlzheimer's at 63?  Wow.
ALZ can hit people even in their late 40s/early 50s. It's rare, but it does happen.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)