Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Porkatarian? What is he hearing?

Started by RazorHawg16, November 05, 2012, 06:27:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lumphog

online-with-swine

Danny J

Quote from: KnilesKankle on November 11, 2012, 08:27:54 pm
From the NFL but currently not employed by a team in the NFL?  maybe?
Employed by the Bucs?

online-with-swine

Danny J

Quote from: KnilesKankle on November 11, 2012, 09:01:38 pm
Formerly them .......and Oakland.
So you think it is Gruden? I am thinking Davis.

online-with-swine

I have no idea for sure.  The you know whats are saying announcement wll happen Tue or Wed.  Others are saying Patterson.  But, how can someone be in the fold if we can't even officially talk to them yet since they have 3 games left?

Lot's of confusing stuff out there right now.  Davis, Patterson, Gman, Peterson are all great coaches.  We will be alright with any of them.

Hognspace

Quote from: KnilesKankle on November 11, 2012, 09:17:47 pm
I have no idea for sure.  The you know whats are saying announcement wll happen Tue or Wed.  Others are saying Patterson.  But, how can someone be in the fold if we can't even officially talk to them yet since they have 3 games left?

Lot's of confusing stuff out there right now.  Davis, Patterson, Gman, Peterson are all great coaches.  We will be alright with any of them.

Wally Hall did not help any with his column today...

Dropkick

Better get some of those deleted threads ready.............

Danny J

Quote from: KnilesKankle on November 11, 2012, 09:17:47 pm

They have been saying that since April. Literally. One of them said we will know tonight for sure. Someone came on later and said Tuesday. Now they say Tuesday.  :-\

So lets talk about REAL candidates such as Patterson, Davis, Gundy and Strong or other possibilities. We may get lucky and someone may fall out of the sky again. Never know.

Danny J

Quote from: Dropkick on November 11, 2012, 09:22:57 pm
Why? The Patterson and Davis threads are still there.  ;D

moses_007

Quote from: Dropkick on November 11, 2012, 09:22:57 pm
The 5,000 Gruden threads?

Sed76

Why would they announce a hiring this week with two games left? Doesn't make sense if it's someone currently employed and if it's not then why did it take this long to announce it?