OMG..>AA PLAYING?

Started by Hogindasticks, October 27, 2017, 09:00:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

CK is not a mobile QB guys.

The real Hogules

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 28, 2017, 08:58:53 am
CK is not a mobile QB guys.

Maybe not, but Kelly's a darn sight more mobile than Allen has shown to be! I watched a game this season where Allen headed for the sidelines and was about to get hit and just stopped and was of course blown up. Then, I witnessed Kelly mow over a DL'man of an opponent, on the sideline and watched as the DL'man lay on the ground in obvious pain.
Kelly may not be a track star, but for a 6'-8", 270lb QB, color me impressed with his ability to tuck the ball and get positive yardage after contact.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 27, 2017, 10:19:34 pm
We have scored one offensive TD in each of the last two games, both after the opponent called off the dogs and put in the subs.  So how is playing Allen going to ruin anything?

This team is just plain bad.  QB is only one of the underachieving positions.

Let's just get this out there...Cam Newton would be underachieving behind this o-line.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jgphillips3

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 28, 2017, 10:12:20 am
Let's just get this out there...Cam Newton would be underachieving behind this o-line.

Yep. 

Pigstie

He's dressed out. Was throwing about 40 yards.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

The Hawg Marshal

The Allen hate is just stupid.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Pigstie on October 28, 2017, 10:38:52 am
He's dressed out. Was throwing about 40 yards.
Being reported he is out for the game..
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.