Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 27 THREAD: #15 ARKANSAS (19-7, 4-3 SEC) vs Missouri (15-13, 0-7 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 02, 2016, 01:22:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

8                    Bot 9th                                             5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
MIZ       2 | 0 | 0 | 4  | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |  8  | 10 | 1  | 9     
ARK       0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1  | 1 | 3 | 0 |    |    |  5  |  8  | 2  | 7     

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

tennesseehogwild

We just absolutely need Teague to start! I would almost bet we could get 5 + out of him weekly!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PoconoHog

Eagan......count 1 - 1......count 2 - 1......count 3 - 1......BB
Man on 1st     0 outs     Cole to the plate
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Cornfed Pig

PoconoHog

Cole......count 0 - 1.......count 0 - 2......K's swinging
1 out     Man on 1st     Shaddy to the plate

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Knot2brite

Cole is going to be a good hitter one of these days...just missing a little more experience
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

PoconoHog

Shaddy......count 0 - 1......count 0 - 2......count 1 - 2......count 2 - 2......K's swinging
2 outs     Man on 1st     Gassaway to the plate

Maddhog

PoconoHog

PoconoHog

Gassaway.......count 1 - 1.......count 2 - 1.......count 2 - 2.......full count.......flies out to CF to end the game
Tigers win 8 - 5

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

8                    FINAL                                             5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
MIZ       2 | 0 | 0 | 4  | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |  8  | 10 | 1  | 9     
ARK       0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1  | 1 | 3 | 0 | 0 |    |  5  |  8  | 2  | 8     

Maddhog

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

pigture perfect

Started slow, but Made a game of it. Get er done early tomorrow boys.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

tennesseehogwild

Blutoblutarsky

Knot2brite

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 02, 2016, 11:09:55 pm
We have major problems at SP. very concerning.
What is crazy is that two of the three are returners. Makes you wonder about the health of both. McKinney we know is coming off a major surgery but Taco also had the blood clot and makes one wonder if there is some issues again
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on April 02, 2016, 11:09:55 pm
We have major problems at SP. very concerning.
I am not concerned. I will rely on CDVH to get us to the post season, again....
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 02, 2016, 11:20:20 pm
I am not concerned. I will rely on CDVH to get us to the post season, again....

He has been good at that. 

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Frickin awesome job on the game thread, PoconoHog, ARKANSAS, and JHicks! You folks are incredible. Hope to see everyone tomorrow. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

Racinray

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 02, 2016, 11:58:57 pm
Frickin awesome job on the game thread, PoconoHog, ARKANSAS, and JHicks! You folks are incredible. Hope to see everyone tomorrow. Go HOGS!
Couldn't agree more.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 02, 2016, 11:58:57 pm
And you too, along with all the regulars. Good job keeping it cool. This is baseball!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

AirWarren

hog.goblin