Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite quote from yesterday (SIAP)

Started by TuckFexas, June 06, 2015, 09:24:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TuckFexas

by MSU starter Jon Harris: "If it was a good pitch, they'd hit it. If it was a bad pitch, they'd hit it even further."

Best atmosphere of any game I've attended for baseball, right up there with Alabama in football (2011 I think) and Tennessee 2006. Electric.

Serrano's homerun landed about 6 feet to my right, bounced, and came down right on top of the guy to my right but was out-jumped by the guy behind us. Freakin' awesome.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

onebadrubi

Quote from: TuckFexas on June 06, 2015, 09:24:33 am
by MSU starter Jon Harris: "If it was a good pitch, they'd hit it. If it was a bad pitch, they'd hit it even further."

Best atmosphere of any game I've attended for baseball, right up there with Alabama in football (2011 I think) and Tennessee 2006. Electric.

Serrano's homerun landed about 6 feet to my right, bounced, and came down right on top of the guy to my right but was out-jumped by the guy behind us. Freakin' awesome.

I concur!  Bama was 10 when Mallett almost beat Saban in Fayetteville and the place went absolutely nuts with the wheel route early (wingo?) and never calmed down!  Bama players have still to this day say that was the loudest atmosphere they ever played in.