Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mighty Good Man

Started by DEVICEHIGH, July 24, 2008, 10:39:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

July 24, 2008, 10:39:55 pm Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:33:14 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

jjfmetal11

Nice work  as  always

razorrog1

Holy cow, I don't know where to begin!
They should replace every definition of "dynasty" in every dictionary with the word "McDonnell".
Nolan dancing in Franks face is priceless.

SwinedMelon

I'm getting nothing... what happened?
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Haven't lost your touch I see. 
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

WindyCityHog

You are....well...a genius!

That was great ;D

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

DEVICEHIGH

SwinedMelon

nevermind... just awesome! Thanks for the laughs!
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Rocky Mountain Living

Another great production!  Thanks!

Oklahawg

Jeepers Man, that is outrageously funny.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Silver Hog

I think Pelphrey will be good for material for a long long time...

snortyann

gohogsgo006

Quote from: swisshog on July 24, 2008, 11:10:45 pm
I think Pelphrey will be good for material for a long long time...

I hope so
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Brand X Hog Fan

Like the commercial says, "It must be football season!"

DEVICE is back!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

SpareRib

You're in great form, Device.  Outstanding!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

HangTenHog

Device High.....YOU DA MAN!!!

hoggystyle78

Awesome stuff Device, as usual.

hawaiianhogster

VenturaHog

You're getting better, that was really well done.

Reaganite

Good stuff Device...

It's going to be a year of good material for you.  You've got too pull out all the stops for Ole Miss week to ya know?

Slacker

shearman1

hog trouter

just got to work and fired this up, Man that is gonna keep me laughing all day.

TomasPistola

FREAKING BRILLIANT!!!!
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Conway Cool Daddy

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

That made my morning......Thanks!

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

kitshicker

Good gosh......lol, I won't be able to get a thing done today. that image of Pel getting down is gonna keep me in stitches for hours.

Great job!!!

razorrog1

Quote from: kitshicker on July 25, 2008, 08:03:55 am
Good gosh......lol, I won't be able to get a thing done today. that image of Pel getting down is gonna keep me in stitches for hours.

Great job!!!
It's not hard to imagine Pel actually doing that dance on someone.

Hoggish1

Absolutely Brilliant!  ;D

Hoggish1

Quote from: razorrog1 on July 25, 2008, 08:46:54 am
It's not hard to imagine Pel actually doing that dance on someone.

Juwann (STFU) Howard?

Jowls

+1 DH. Thanks for the laugh, BRILLIANT!
I.D.I.C.

chrisbracadabra

Nothing would make me happier than Petrino ending up being the greatest football coach in Arkansas history.

The odds are good.

cdhogfan

Very funny, but you have way to much free time.

Silver Hog

Quote from: chrisbracadabra on July 25, 2008, 09:28:04 am
Nothing would make me happier than Petrino ending up being the greatest football coach in Arkansas history.

The odds are good.

umm, the video was about the track coach.  FYI.  But I agree Petrino could be the best ever and it would be nirvana after 10 years lost in the wilderness with nuttso.

hogansas

All I can say is, "Wow!"
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

DEVICEHIGH

Sorry for the quality. YouTube really compressed this one. Same settings as "Dude".

And thanks for the compliments!

IBGPN

Once again great stuff!

hawgdevildawg

Fantastic stuff, DEVICEHIGH!  I also saw the Stephen Hawking video for the first time just now on your YouTube channel--totally hilarious.  I laughed out loud at his hog call. Woo.      Pig.      Sooie.     :)
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson

peakhog

There should be some sort of honoring ceremony for John at one of the football games this year. I think he will get a bigger ovation than Frank did last year. I'm still running competitively after 30 years and John is one of the reasons why. He motivates for life!
Great work once again DEVICEHIGH!

Bama Hog™

You owe me a new pair of underware! Geeeeeeeeze uuuuuuuuus that if fragin funny! Pel gettin' down with Nolan is, well............BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH funny!
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

FaytownHog

this is too funny. pelphrey starting to dance is the funniest part! then houston just walks out the door! Great stuff devicehigh!

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: peakhog on July 25, 2008, 10:11:58 pm
There should be some sort of honoring ceremony for John at one of the football games this year. ...

I totally agree and will be disapointed if they don't.

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: lildrummerboy2004 on July 25, 2008, 11:07:33 pm
this is too funny. pelphrey starting to dance ...

He can't help it. He feels the beat and has to wiggle!

;D

FaytownHog

haha, that's exactly how i imagined it in his head, then the different faces just set it off!
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on July 26, 2008, 12:16:28 am
He can't help it. He feels the beat and has to wiggle!

;D

PIGINAPOKE

Wow...............................
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

SpareRib

Just came back for another take.  This one is just too dang funny!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

SteveInArk

Great work, as usual DH...  love it when they all start dancing after TCTWF leaves the room...  Thanks for the laughs.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Bigfoot

Excellent job DEVICE! That was too funny!!