Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WholeHogSports

Started by PlanoHog, November 13, 2012, 06:52:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanoHog

They have redesigned the page and appear to have taken away some of the free content from RD. Am I mistaken, that you have to register and subscribe to see any of RD articles?
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

whosiskid

Geez, I hope not. I'm just sick of every other website on the Internet trying to get a few dollars out of me. As a matter of principle I'm no longer subscribing to ANY websites. Not even Netflix. I dumped them when they raised their prices a year or two back.

But maybe that isn't the case. Maybe RD's articles are still free. IF they aren't free, he wouldn't be able to post links here any longer to his articles.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

The Recruiting Guy

Blog is on wholehogsports.com. Click onto recruiting and the blog is there. 

Will still be free but the columns will be mixed into the blog too.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2012/nov/13/raymond-wingo-star-both-sides-ball/

The Recruiting Guy

Please fill out the feedback survey at the bottom of the page and give us your thoughts.