So much for Porkatarian's inside info.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Justifiable Hogicide

ricepig

AloRaptor

Porkatarian

IF what I was told about Qualls' suspension turns out to be true, then I will have lost a LOT of respect for Coach Anderson.  I will also post every detail of what I was told.

IF what I was told doesn't turn out to be true, then I'll gladly post that I was given bad info.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Smithian

Quote from: Porkatarian on February 03, 2014, 05:22:36 pm
IF what I was told about Qualls' suspension turns out to be true, then I will have lost a LOT of respect for Coach Anderson.  I will also post every detail of what I was told.

IF what I was told doesn't turn out to be true, then I'll gladly post that I was given bad info.

Porkatarian out...

From what I have heard second and third hand the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

I like and trust those who gave me info, but at same time I give Anderson more credit. I am leaning towards the rumors going around being more severe than what actually happened.

Foshodo

Porkatarian out...

That's a fair response.  Thank you.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Danny J

Wild Bill Hog

texas tush hog

mhuff

Porkatarian out...

Porkatarian, thank you for your contributions at all times.

canonhog

Porkatarian out...

Enough said!
Canonhog

Sir Oinksalot

Porkatarian out...

...why, Long is in charge and sets the rules on punishment, remember...?  The numbers..?

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Porkem

Qualls went after TJ. He apologized. Let's move on.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Porkem on February 04, 2014, 01:08:19 am

Thanks.  Not a good thing at all.

-Blu

No lie, I figured a physical altercation with a coach was the reason behind this, and figured TJ was the coach.

It's the only thing that made sense on how some guys could think he'd be done, has played his last game as a razorback, and charges may be pressed.  To it only being a one game deal and nobody cares about it anymore.  And I figured out of all the coaches it would be TJ because he's the youngest and they look at him as more of a friend or a guy on their level, so he'd be the guy in a heated altercation that would be the target.

And a situation like this can go either way, depending on how far it goes and the coaching staff.  I actually know 2 similar situations that went in completely different directions.  Both of these happened with football players however.  I had a family member get into an altercation with a coach.  It was a weird situation, he told me he was really cool with the coach this happened, they got into it at practice and the coach jacked him up a little bit and one of his friends tried to get the coach off of him and coach swung on the other guy, and they both beat him up, and they both got suspended and eventually dismissed from the team, and both had to transfer to a different school.

Other situation one of my friends told me, one of the players and coaches got into a really big fight in the weight room, and they basically had to get the whole team to break them up, then said it was weird because the next day at practice they were standing beside each other talking and laughing and nobody ever said anything else about it.

So, this could have been the situation with TJ and Qualls, just got heated and practice words were said and it got a little physical, they made up nothing else to see there.

rzrbackramsfan

This was posted in rumors and I tried to lead you to it.

I could have gland for a little longer suspension. 

So what did Harris do I wonder.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Porkatarian out...

You always post what I consider very credible information on this site.  Always appreciate your input, & believe that it's good information.  Will be very interested in what you have to say after you research this situation that occurred. 
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Kevin

If this is what happened, yes you move on without the player.
By having a laughable one game suspension what are you teaching the rest of the players

Players not respecting coaches has been the major problem is the program since the Heath years. It just trickles down from each new class that comes in. They learn what they can get away with from what they see and hear from other players.

I was hoping cma would stop that crap. But if the above is the truth, and the player just got a one game suspension.  Then the program will not get better.

Same player crap, just a different coach

Th
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

micali

Hey we need to win and that's what its all about,  right?

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 04, 2014, 02:07:01 am
So what did Harris do I wonder.

Probably threw an off balance, fade away right hook that completely missed his intended target.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on February 04, 2014, 07:00:25 am
Probably threw an off balance, fade away right hook that completely missed his intended target.

Smithian

Quote from: -Blu on February 04, 2014, 01:27:19 am
No lie, I figured a physical altercation with a coach was the reason behind this, and figured TJ was the coach.

It's the only thing that made sense on how some guys could think he'd be done, has played his last game as a razorback, and charges may be pressed.  To it only being a one game deal and nobody cares about it anymore.  And I figured out of all the coaches it would be TJ because he's the youngest and they look at him as more of a friend or a guy on their level, so he'd be the guy in a heated altercation that would be the target.

And a situation like this can go either way, depending on how far it goes and the coaching staff.  I actually know 2 similar situations that went in completely different directions.  Both of these happened with football players however.  I had a family member get into an altercation with a coach.  It was a weird situation, he told me he was really cool with the coach this happened, they got into it at practice and the coach jacked him up a little bit and one of his friends tried to get the coach off of him and coach swung on the other guy, and they both beat him up, and they both got suspended and eventually dismissed from the team, and both had to transfer to a different school.

Other situation one of my friends told me, one of the players and coaches got into a really big fight in the weight room, and they basically had to get the whole team to break them up, then said it was weird because the next day at practice they were standing beside each other talking and laughing and nobody ever said anything else about it.

So, this could have been the situation with TJ and Qualls, just got heated and practice words were said and it got a little physical, they made up nothing else to see there.
But the locker room issues are supposed to be a thing of the past?

azhog10

Quote from: Kevin on February 04, 2014, 06:24:32 am
If this is what happened, yes you move on without the player.
By having a laughable one game suspension what are you teaching the rest of the players

Players not respecting coaches has been the major problem is the program since the Heath years. It just trickles down from each new class that comes in. They learn what they can get away with from what they see and hear from other players.

I was hoping cma would stop that crap. But if the above is the truth, and the player just got a one game suspension.  Then the program will not get better.

Same player crap, just a different coach

Th
You definitely don't know what happened. You also aren't aware of just what said players had to and have to do.

Pork Twain

Quote from: avatar on February 03, 2014, 06:37:23 pm
i read hogville to learn ebonics
unfortunately ebonics and redneck can sound very similar.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HawgTide

Quote from: azhog10 on February 04, 2014, 08:07:32 am
You definitely don't know what happened. You also aren't aware of just what said players had to and have to do.
Exactly

HawgAdvocate

While Qualls did have an issue with a coach, this isn't the serious incident that I (and probably Pork) was referencing. Qualls has a few strikes against him. Time will tell how MA responds.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12