Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Random Thoughts

Started by goneal, September 29, 2012, 02:48:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

goneal

I've been watching the A&M game (as long as i could stomach it) and was struck by some random thoughts.

At 1 and 4, Arkansas has played 1 terrible team, 3 good teams and one excellent team.

You will never convince me that ,with the exception of Alabama, Arkansas was out-recruited. At worst we have average athletes. Average athletes that are well coached in the fundamentals perform much much better than these guys. We should be able to rank in the 50's or 60's with what we have.

In 3 of the four losses we were simply out-couched and out-performed, not out-manned like with Bama.

SEC football is a tough, physical and mental proposition, that demands tough, physical and mental coaching. You can't be that coaching staff and be the players friends.

This group of players has been conditioned that they were made made victims of the circumstances. They were given a pass, before the season ever started, to quit. Which they have.

Tyler Wilson is the prime example of why you don't come back after a great year. It very seldom ends well.

Knile Davis will never play in the NFL.

In my opinion, Wilson, Cobi Hamilton and the two kickers are the only  players left on the team that have any pride, drive or dignity left.

While the defense is the worst I've ever seen in 50 years of watching the Hogs, with the exception of a very few, the offense is NO better.

After following 30 years in the SWC and and 21 in the SEC, I can confidently state that Arkansas will never win an SEC title much less a national title. There are just too many good teams in the SEC now.

Jeff "Kermit the Frog" Long is exactly what the Hog Nation deserves.