Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this your lowest day as a Razorback fan

Started by PORKULATOR, November 04, 2017, 06:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

At this point in my 46 years this is officially mine it happened on that three-and-out by us. Right before we punted I felt the low point it was like a shot to the back :puke:
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

LOL as TJ just scores from 90 out I will say this the even if we win that was still the My low point
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hawginj

BDSCT51

I'm going on the big 60 this year. I really thought it couldn't get lower than Crowe and Pelphrey. I was wrong.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Pigasaurus

Citadel felt pretty bad. Not sure we had anybody cheering and hoping for the Hogs to lose like today.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

DeltaBoy

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 04, 2017, 06:06:51 pm
At this point in my 46 years this is officially mine it happened on that three-and-out by us. Right before we punted I felt the low point it was like a shot to the back :puke:

No I watched a Jack Crowe lead team loss to the Citadel.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hogsmo Kramer

I just don't care anymore and won't until Bielema is gone.

He's an anesthetic to our program, and I've become numb to the suck.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Ironhawg

No.  I was at the Citadel game.  I don't remember the walk back to my car.  I hope I didn't punch anybody.

elksnort

elksnort

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 04, 2017, 06:31:14 pm
No.  I was at the Citadel game.  I don't remember the walk back to my car.  I hope I didn't punch anybody.
The Citadel with a lot better than this team

mlloyd4

WPS

razorbackred1

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 04, 2017, 06:06:51 pm

Yes, because he has set this program back years, regardless who we hire .... completely inept. Honestly, I really thought he was a better coach than this!

King

Dark Helmet Hog

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on November 04, 2017, 06:23:23 pm
I just don't care anymore and won't until Bielema is gone.

He's an anesthetic to our program, and I've become numb to the suck.

I'm stealing this as my new signature. Thank you.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Marshfieldhog

It's just a blip on the radar provided it helps ship off Long and Bert

King

scaldedhog

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 04, 2017, 06:31:14 pm

I think it was the Citadel game I was there and on the way to my car some guy punched me
Make Arkansas Football great again

ricepig

Quote from: scaldedhog on November 04, 2017, 07:08:14 pm
I think it was the Citadel game I was there and on the way to my car some guy punched me

So, did it leave a mark??

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

bulldog04

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 04, 2017, 06:18:30 pm
No I watched a Jack Crowe lead team loss to the Citadel.
That Citadel team would beat this team

casken

Nope...pretty low though. The Citadel was...losing to Vandy was close...a game we won in Little Rock over Tenn Chat was pretty close as well. No holes for DMac against a very poor team.

Been around for a while. Still...pretty sad day. First three years they kept getting better and it seems Coach B never lost the team. Last year the wheels cam off and haven't been put back on.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

LZH

All we have to do is hang in there a few more games. Fat boy is gone, trust me.

But, if he happens to pull off a miracle and get us to a bowl game that convinces the powers that be to retain him, then that will be my lowest point as a Razorback fan. I've already lost a lot of interest and all the excitement, but if that were to happen I may quit watching all together. I will just read about us in the funny papers.

SemperFi

December 4th, 2012....the day that Bret Bielema announced that he was leaving Wisconsin for Arkansas. As a Razorback fan that is my low point.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Grag T

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

buldozer

ASU beat this team by 33 more points than us.... yep this is the lowest point I can remember other than getting beat by Toledo. But Toledo ended their season fairly well as I recall.... so this is prolly the lowest

Athog

Quote from: pigasaurus on November 04, 2017, 06:14:06 pm
Citadel felt pretty bad. Not sure we had anybody cheering and hoping for the Hogs to lose like today.

I saw plenty cheering!

judgeroyswine

The game was two points away from being my lowest point. So yeah, not a good day.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

HogPharmer

Quote from: King on November 04, 2017, 07:07:50 pm
And we were ranked in the top 10.

We were highly over ranked with JLS leading that hog team. That game/season proved the difference in good coaching and bad coaching. But that's an argument for a different thread.

hogpc

Citadel, but man this is close. Apathy aptly describes my feelings.

Porkette

Today? No, I get much lower after losses than ugly, forgettable wins.

The overall state of the program right now? Yes, this is one of our lowest points of my lifetime.
GO HOGS GO!

Lard

Citadel remains the worst.  Had we lost today I think this would have tied with Citadel.
"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams

my3boneheads

Citadel, UNLV, and Monroe were bad. Today was a fluky win but a win is better than a loss.

(notOM)Rebel123

Naw, we won. But I must reevaluate my commitment to this program. Been attending games since 1974, spent a ridiculous amount of money, only to see this program crumble before our very eyes. I never dreamed I would reach the point where I no longer care. But I'm about there. Although my name is engraved in the sidewalk in front of Old Main, it hurts me to be so close to saying goodbye...
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Ironhawg

Quote from: scaldedhog on November 04, 2017, 07:08:14 pm

Sorry brother.  That was a very, very, very bad day.

texas tush hog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 04, 2017, 07:58:21 pm
Naw, we won. But I must reevaluate my commitment to this program. Been attending games since 1974, spent a ridiculous amount of money, only to see this program crumble before our very eyes. I never dreamed I would reach the point where I no longer care. But I'm about there. Although my name is engraved in the sidewalk in front of Old Main, it hurts me to be so close to saying goodbye...

Season ticket holder and donor since 1973, but went to games before that as a student. God, I love my hogs, but like you, I too am re-evaluating my commitment as well.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 04, 2017, 08:30:57 pm

Season ticket holder and donor since 73, but went to games before that as a student. I am re-evaluating my commitment as well.
The fact that those in charge, from AD to Admin, don't seem to care how fans like me feel, Makes me wonder why I care?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

trphog

No. I'll never get over Tennessee in 98. The win in 99 didn't heal that wound for me.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!