Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well....that didin't take long.

Started by Boarcephus, September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Fletch

I feel like $100

Hoggam's Razor

.....prolly how Vanderbilt felt last week against us.
I hate it when people complain.

Flatline

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Flatline

Boarcephus

Need to have an over/under on number of plays over 40 yards USC gets.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Hoggam's Razor

Flatline

hawgfan_18

how about felix jones, ahh wait nvm damn they said he stepped out,. anything to kill our drive..

Flatline

Flatline

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Flatline

Man if he would have cut back to the rightside on that run it was open

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

AFWarrior83

who's in at TB? How are we looking on offense?

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

hawgfan_18

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 17, 2005, 09:32:23 pm
94 friggin yards. Long night fellas

yea, it didn't take long for F. Jones to rip off a 90 yard KO return buddy
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

Flatline

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

This is fricking greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Hog

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Flatline

Who on here can't hear or watch the game.  We can give play by play if needed.

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

Flatline

hawgfan_18

Nutt_Hate_Me

pooch kick I hope it wasn't on purpose
It's great to be home.

Flatline

Flatline

I am not believing that who was on him.

Boarcephus

hogbalz

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Lou Holtz

hawgfan_18

good god, welp we'll lose steam having to score every possession.

Nutt_Hate_Me

It's great to be home.

Flatline

Why in the hell do they have clark moore covering bush 4.3 against 4.6

Hoggam's Razor

AFWarrior83

I am hearing it on the EPSN radio above. 14-7

Flatline

hogsrule44

Flatline

Flatline

Hoggam's Razor

Dallas out......that's got some texass in it..........GO  HOGS!!!!!!!!

AFWarrior83

IM GOING TO PAY FOR IT AT HOGWIRED I GUESS.

Flatline

Well how long will it take to score this time?