Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Samford (0-0, 0-0 SC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

King Kong

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 10, 2017, 06:34:10 pm
is it televised tonight?
It is if you hook your laptop up to the big screen with an HDMI cable. :) Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

After a horrific football season I'm ready! I really hope this team doesn't disappoint us.

brenthog

apcapri

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2017, 06:38:42 pm
It is if you hook your laptop up to the big screen with an HDMI cable. :) Go HOGS!
Or use a Roku/other streaming system.

brenthog

Brandon Randolph is lighting up Kentucky. Up 9 with 2 mins left in the 1st half.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

East TN HAWG

brenthog

brenthog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on November 10, 2017, 06:53:43 pm
By 9 at halftime.

I hope Kentucky loses obviously. Wont be able to watch because I need to switch over to the Hogs game.

forrest city joe

Letsroll1200

forrest city joe

Quote from: brenthog on November 10, 2017, 06:54:38 pm
I hope Kentucky loses obviously. Wont be able to watch because I need to switch over to the Hogs game.
What channel is oi on on direct TV?

East TN HAWG

Same here.  I cheer every time Utah Valley scores.

Martygit

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 10, 2017, 06:34:10 pm
is it televised tonight?

It is if you have an app driven TV accessory like Apple TV - it's on the ESPN app - otherwise you can watch it online at WatchESPN.com
RIP OTR, REV

factchecker

Kentucky has their stat page locked but you can load this page and refresh it to see the updated score.

http://www.statbroadcast.com/events/statmonitr.php?gid=kty
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

If someone would like to do a PBP, let me know. Otherwise I will do the traditional score update. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

brenthog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogmolar

Did I hear them say this is Manny Watkins doing the color? Doing a good job.

brenthog

hogmolar

brenthog

brenthog

Quote from: hogmolar on November 10, 2017, 07:08:44 pm
Did I hear them say this is Manny Watkins doing the color? Doing a good job.

He called the Womens game earlier today and did a good job.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Hogs looking good so far.

Manny is doing a good job with color also.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogmolar

brenthog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

azhog10

Need to have a facilitator in that zone. Wouldn't mind seeing them move Hall into the middle against the zone.

Letsroll1200

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: brenthog on November 10, 2017, 07:15:11 pm
Where the crap did Adrio Baily come from?
Bailey had a good game defensively against NC in March. He's going to be fun to watch as he develops